Here are a few miscellaneous tips about sex and dating.
- Summarized as succinctly as possible: Never disclose the reasons, persons, conditions, or circumstances that will induce you to yield. Not even to girlfriends, because they blab and steal. Along with your sexual history, it’s no one else’s business until you figure it’s best for you and choose outside of his pressure to take down your panties. (In a forthcoming article, I explore another natural paradox. The more you want to be liked, the less respect you will earn, and vice versa.)
- Timing is important with self-fulfilling prophecies. You act hard-to-get long before a man brings up the sex subject, and so he treats you respectfully while awaiting your willingness to proceed beyond the formalities of dating. 
- Hard-to-get should start at Minute One of Day One of every relationship. The more casual your approach to accepting dates, the more likely a man assumes you accept casual sex. If men don’t earn a date, they don’t plan thoroughly or well enough, truly appreciate you, or invest enough of themselves in your interest. Mini-dates, meeting over coffee, and church-together indirectly initiate hard-to-get.
- It’s a natural paradox. The primal urge to conquer is hardwired in the male brain. Based on the respect you earn and likeability he enjoys with you, what happens after conquest is predetermined and highly unlikely to change. You enter bed with these prospects ahead: either keeper, booty, or dumpee. Boobs and vagina contribute nothing to his respect of you but may add a little to your likeability. Perhaps enough to upgrade from dumpee to booty. (Sex after conquest is whatever you can make of it as the relationship expert.) 
- Because we’re emotional creatures, impressions can be stronger than facts. Knowledge does not motivate. Mystery about your sexual experience and appetite work best to attract his asking for first date, second date, third…. 
- Chastity earns a man’s respect and admiration, but his knowledge of your pledges to continue until married can discourage even his asking for dates. Mystery as to conditions for yielding keep you moving around inside his curiosity and imagination, which is where you benefit more than whatever relationship benefits you try to create by yourself. Hopelessness doesn’t motivate except to hope for somebody else. 
- If hopeful of sex and he’s not playing it vague and unavailable, he normally asks for a date. If you declare, avow, or everyone knows that you’re into no sex without marriage, you thus eliminate his hope and you might as well be in a nun’s habit. Why would a man even ask for a date unless he already seeks to marry on your terms, which isn’t likely unless it’s love at first sight? 
- Knowing for sure that you won’t yield discourages him from wanting to invest himself. OTOH, repeated denials if he dates you long enough can trigger his imagination that other guys failed with the same record as his. It adds value to you, a major virtue to be admired. It’s why virtual virginity works so well.
- Nothing earns a man’s respect better than a woman protecting her sexual assets against infringement by anyone, including him until he earns the privilege of access.
- Knowing that you will yield makes a guy want to pursue without a date. Rational thought advises him to try a shorter route. 
- Men aren’t as good as you at interpreting vocals, non-verbals, and body language messages. However, regarding sex, their hope is endless for conquest, and they read more into your behavior than you intend about sex but less about your other intentions and desires. 
- Whatever it may be, men expect to improve on both your experience and sexual appetite. It poses more challenges and greater risk on which the male mind thrives. A man’s instinctive conclusions more easily lead to your being asked out. IOW, he intends to make conquest like nothing you’ve ever had before. It’s his nature, instinctive pressures, and not any message you sent that you need or deserve a new experience or sexual appetite tuneup.
- Mystery surrounding your sexual history is stronger and more a challenge than is the knowledge of it. More than just interest, a sprinkling of wonderment about your standards does far more to capture a man’s curiosity, spark his imagination for conquest, and consequently make him more likely to ask you out. 
- You decide when to yield. He hopes sooner, but the greater his investment of self—shared emotions, time, effort, money—the greater your worthiness to him. 
- When you insist on formal dates, rituals, and protocols that elevate your importance, he automatically assumes you’re far from a pushover. His hope lingers on, but you can’t make it so difficult that his interest declines. Tease gently, perhaps even tart-like, instead of specifically deny or discourage. 
- Yielding your greatest asset for little or nothing devalues you, because your sex partner does the benefit analysis single handedly and self-centeredly. 
- Your mystery pays. Smiles without reason, friendliness without being overly eager, and polite but restrained conversation pays off if absent sexual overtones. Familiarity reduces mystery and works against you, so delay becoming too familiar. Full disclosure is absolutely OUT.
- Talking about sex too soon lures, hints, objectifies. It reduces risk for him and increases vulnerability for you. It also reduces worth and respect of you. 
This last item has special meaning not just for virgins at which it aims. It’s worthy of a twice-through reading by all women.
19. Now, ladies, watch closely this special message to virgins. Conquering a known virgin has a paradoxical effect on men. It’s like they stole something; most men do have a conscience. Guilt sets in and men don’t handle guilt well. They fix it, or they forget it. The only way to fix it is to marry her.
So, unless she has earned sufficient respect for him to see promise in her as his mate, it’s worse for virgins than others to yield too early. It’s also a major reason why virginity should not be disclosed. The mystery inherent in virtual virginity keeps men from anticipating guilt, such as that which arises when they work to conquer a known virgin, aka theft in the male mind.
If they discover her virgin status on conquest, it’s a bonus. Guilt doesn’t set in because he lacks the theft mindset. If it happens after marriage, he’s blessed with the greatest of women by masculine standards. She protected her sexual assets to the ultimate, which earns her immense respect not available in any other way.
Two conquerors faced off, and he won in the trade off. He overcame the highly respectable and irresistible force of a unique woman worthy of sacrificing his independence. He won a comforting woman to lean on sexually, ambitiously, and relaxingly. She won the pleasure and pleasantness of helping fulfill his work and ambitions for life. It doesn’t get any better than that arrangement, does it?
(I leave hanging in the air the question about any woman aiming for marriage and yielding during engagement, which I may address someday.)