- The two-year glitch arrives quietly as romantic love fades away in a couple’s second year after conquest. Partners undergo transformation. If an enduring kind of love has not developed mutually, separation is not far off. 
- Religion and morality serve women much more than men. If a woman fails to live within and uphold a self-imposed strong moral or religious code, she can expect mistreatment by men. (Why? By not following self-determined structured beliefs to guide her, she too easily picks up on the values and standards that guide him. It tremendously weakens her ability to earn his respect. She doesn’t appear to him as a woman of independent strength, which means she’s of less value if she becomes dependent on him. Men don’t marry pushovers for very long, neither sex nor character pushovers.) 
- Modern women let the need to have a boyfriend override their common sense. His commitment promises togetherness but it remains open-ended unless his devotion develops, which seals his interest in her. 
- Women who talk endlessly when with a man cannot also be mysterious. Unless, perhaps, if their jabber stays impersonal, which it seldom does. 
- Women make the institution of marriage of, by, and for women and children. Husbands are left out once children are born. Men don’t play second fiddle and remain with that orchestra. 
- Women tossed away femininity and the social construct of the lady to make room for feminist theory and spirit. Men fake, sidestep, and b.s. around whatever they face to access sexual partners. They wonder, but not too much, why women yield female strength to masculine dominance in order to have a man. 
- Wives win this way: Before marriage he proves through devotion that he’s worthy of her; he earns her hand. After marriage she proves herself worthy of him; she uplifts him for his devotion. 
- When a woman diminishes or weakens showing respect and gratitude for her man, she loses her likeability and his love. His deteriorating respect easily turns to disrespect and shifts her away from marital sainthood, which positions her for exiting at the next off-ramp. 
- Every couple has two options: become enslaved to money, or make money their slave. Marriage failures start more from financial problems than anything else. 
- It’s an impossible dream but…. Don’t let him talk about sex until he asks you to marry him. It’s none of his business if he’s unwilling to obligate himself to help fulfill your hopes and dreams.***
*** I’m well aware of the impracticality of it. I offer the principle to guide women into keeping their ‘sexless personage’ on the front burner of dialogue with each man. Keep changing the subject. When you remain sexually attractive but battle to keep sex out of the dialogue, you help keep his mind focused on finding weakness he can use to bed you. Inside of him, however, two options develop and grow toward decision. 1) The frustrated urge to escape (and thus he’s not good enough for you). 2) His curiosity develops the idea and imagination shapes his thinking until he convinces himself that he can’t get along without your presence in his life. You win regardless of his choice.
P.S. See 2198 for a list of questions to use to take his mind of talking about sex. He mentions sex, you mention marriage in various ways in the list.