Subject: For long-range compatibility, masculine respect earned early in a relationship is more important than female love, which earns its great value over the years of marriage as its importance turns confusion into order, disorder into harmony, and husband’s hard-hearted nature toward pleasanter results.
Long-range marital compatibility depends greatly on how long a woman holds off a conqueror with standards he must accept. The more willingly he honors her expectations, the more respect she earns.
She can choose. Either earn masculine respect or take shortcuts that weaken her conqueror’s love. The following works against shortcuts.
- A man’s love is built on the foundation of his respect for her. Without it, he has no interest in being loyal to her or—except for sex—see her as very likeable for fitting into his life. OTOH, greater manly respect breeds his greater loyalty and promotes her greater likeability.
- Men do whatever women require in order to have frequent and convenient access to sex. But if she doesn’t require that he pay a dear price—and men don’t appreciate unearned gifts—then she doesn’t earn much if any respect. If that happens, his interest turns to sex or temporary and probably both.
- Men expect to be respected three ways: as a person, as a man, and in the various roles he fills, such as boyfriend, fiancé, husband, father, son, friend, job holder…. Respect as a person, which means acceptance of how well he likes himself. Respect as a man, which means acceptance of who and what he is relative to women. Respect in his various roles, which means acceptance of his legitimacy to fill and effectiveness filling those roles.
- Women extend their love with attention, affection, and helpfulness predicated on their ability to add importance to the life of a man. All promote her likeability but have marginal magnetism without sex interspersed and his likeability and her loyalty to him very much in evidence. When a woman tries to win a man with her love, she stumbles over his less interest for what she seeks, crumbles before his determination to win whatever battle she has invented to convince him to accept her. IOW she fails to earn respect and may be disrespected.
- Men honor the female nature this way. They expect to face off against each woman’s hard-headed resistance to protect sexual assets against infringement. Men respect women for it. It’s expected just as men expect women to rely on their soft-heartedness after marriage.
- A man changes after he conquers a woman. Mission accomplished. His primal sex urge is satisfied, he’s satisfied with himself, and he’s satisfied that he knows all there is to know about her—at least all the most important things. His mind is free to hunt elsewhere, conqueror’s right gives him control of their sexual agenda, and his respect for her just lost roots for further growth. Their relationship stabilizes in his heart and determines if she’s a keeper, booty, or dumpee.
- A woman’s love during dating, courtship, and even engagement is relatively unimportant compared to it’s worth after marriage. A man finds the right woman and walks himself to the altar almost unassisted. Too much of her attention, recognition, affection, stroking, helpfulness, compassion, empathy, and demonstration of her importance before he needs it actually work against his getting to the altar. They confuse his mind about her likeability, which was formed early in their relationship and men don’t often change their minds about things they figure out.
- The female urge to love and express it arises mostly from her soft-hearted nature. It’s best reserved for after marriage. It ill-serves her to earn manly respect during dating, courtship, and engagement.
Thus, for long-range compatibility, masculine respect is more important than female love.