- A husband’s expectations for the present outweigh his wife’s expectations for their future together. It’s more his dominant nature than disrespect or lack of consideration for her. IOW, he automatically chooses his preference for now except given logical and non-emotional reason to accept her desires for later. It’s one hurdle that indirectness clears by ‘forcing’ her to deal logically and non-emotionally with him.
- Men really don’t want to fully understand their woman. They expect her to be loyal and thus agreeable without his having to work for it. It’s a ‘labor-saving’ benefit that imaginatively comes with his giving up his independence. That’s enough. If she’s other than agreeable to his wishes, men don’t really care to know about her reasons. It might cause guilt, which men dodge because it begs for action and they have limited ability or incentive to take action based on guilt imposed by someone else. Men end up ignoring or forgetting such impositions of guilt and thus bypass getting to know her as well as she desires.
- If you want to appear as a chaste single woman (CSW) these days, get your hair done in a beauty parlor. It sends a message—at least to you if not everyone else—that you can’t jump in and out of bed and shower with a quick rinse and dry. A short, well-coiffed, parlor-fixed hair-do sends the opposite albeit subliminal message.
- Women habitually go in public wearing sweats and clothing designed for comfort, which encourages overeating by suppressing feedback. The results reduce masculine appeal, which men acknowledge with much less attention. Money spent on attractive clothes discourages spending money on high calorie foods.
- If you have little or no interest in making yourself clean, neat, and attractive just to pick up your spirits, why do you expect men to take a liking to a missing feminine spirit?
- The potential for multiple orgasms makes women interested enough and available for impregnation but flexible enough to live with infrequent sex. It fits in with their natural adaptability and survivability, which enables the species to survive and thus makes females the superior gender. Men aren’t so sexually fortunate, but they have the freedom which promotes hit and run and wham, bam, thank you ma’am and better fits their nature.
- The nature of men is to look for the most efficient manner to gain frequent and convenient access to sex. When women enable it without marriage, they change ‘men’ to ‘women’ in this Henry David Thoreau quote, “Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them.”
06/21/2015 · 8:38 am