This continues the list of my impressions of what resides about men in the female heart. However, perhaps not yet identified or turned dormant by lessons learned in life. The list began at 2234 aka Part III of this series. Each relationship expert finds greater strength and success by using these beliefs in lieu of blaming a man.
16. The more I admire him indirectly, the more attention he pays to me. I detect that direct admiration strikes him as unearned/undeserved and thus not truly the compliment I intend. Unfortunately, it also goes directly against my nature to pay close and direct attention to those I love, which presents me with another hurdle to clear just to love a man.
17. A man’s sense of family responsibility differs from mine. His dedication comes from fulfilling his responsibility well. My devotion comes from my obligation to do the right thing to, by, and for others and me together.
18. If he can be a good producer/problem solver for himself, he can also be a good provider/protector for me.
19. He becomes frustrated with disturbing surprises, unjustified interruptions, and when things don’t proceed or turn out his way. I tend to blame selfishness and self-centeredness but it goes deeper into his sense of self-admiration and self-satisfaction to get things done.
20. He’s energized to satisfy himself first in whatever he does, even when he’s intent on pleasing me. He retains that boyish habit. He has a natural resistance but not incompetence to pleasing me the way I like to be pleased.
21. He recognizes that he has the potential to please me by helping produce what I want out of life. It’s up to me, however, to tame and energize him to become so devoted to me at the expense sometimes of what he wants to do.
22. His rewards are in the satisfaction that comes from doing what he wants to do and just how he wants to do it. If I play my cards right, I can hitch a ride with him.
23. Men react favorably to those who believe in them over and above how they believe in themselves.
24. Men like the challenge of earning greater self-satisfaction. They don’t lack self-belief but they sometimes lack self-confidence and ambition until encouraged by loved ones.
25. Men seek to control human events and then adjust according to the results produced. More a matter of natural dominance than pursuit of achievement.
26. He’s not totally understandable through his actions but they reveal his true self. He becomes more understandable when I quit judging him by woman-think.
27. He doesn’t change to please others, especially females, unless he pursues conquest. Even then its temporary unless reinforced into habit by his inability to get a woman to yield over an extended period of time.
28. He can’t understand my emphasis on emotional fidelity as more important than physical faithfulness.
29. Mistakes don’t stall his efforts but merely slow him down, unless he receives repeated criticism from someone he respects.
30. Men criticize themselves much as women impose guilt on themselves. The difference being that men take action to relieve self-blame and thus get over frustration quickly and move on.