871. The hotter the man, the more victims he leaves in his trail. But don’t blame him. More women try to please him without his having interest in them. 
872. As we observe today, masculine looks are very important to women, which causes manly character to deteriorate from lack of feminine appreciation, which causes marriage to deteriorate from lack of strong, character-reinforced, masculine fidelity.
873. The more a woman rejects the hunk, the harder he tries to win her. When he convinces her that he’s as special as he thinks—that is, she goes along to get along—she primes herself to be dumped. 
874. If she hopes to marry for life, even the hottest or richest guy should not qualify as good enough for her until they finish the ceremony at the altar.
875. Women are the relationship experts. To men changing partners is far simpler, easier, and more inviting than so-called relationship maintenance. 
876. Regarding women, a man doesn’t like or want to deal with the unfamiliar. His reticence or hesitancy promotes the woman to the dominant role.
877. Couples succeed as a couple primarily through her efforts, or she chose the wrong man. 
878. Men obligate themselves broader and deeper when sex is not cheap. 
879. Even though previously married, virtual virginity success lies with her friendly feminine charm and persistent refusal to have unmarried sex. If he won’t honor her wishes or forces himself on her, he’ll be worse after conquest, during shack up, and even after marriage. 
880. His ‘conqueror’s rights’ emerge after their first sex together. It’s as natural as her succumbing to his charm or looks.