971. Society: What people do. Culture: Why people do what they do. As women go, so goes society, as long as wives don’t abrogate domination of home and culture. Men have always dominated workplace and society. 
972. His love is based on respect for her, and lack of her self-respect sours her likeability, which makes him less loyal to her, which lessens his love. 
973. A woman without self-respect to reinforce her self-love can capture but can’t hold a man. 
974. Some men tear down their woman’s self-respect. As she permits it, he becomes more dominant and less respectful of her, which reduces the foundation of his love, i.e., respect for her. 
975. Perception is reality. Whatever appears to be, is. You’ll be judged not on what you do, but on what people convince themselves that you are and do. 
976. Women compete with women for men. It’s why women call promiscuous women “slut” long before men. 
977. Men compete with men for women, except when sex is so cheap and easy that men don’t have to compete. They let women do all the competing, work, and worry. 
978. Mistakes are many, so recovery is everything. Virtual virginity can turn one’s life around. 
979. Everything is relative to something or somebody else. This does not alter fact and truth, except as some people lack perceptive ability or distort both to advance their agenda.
980. Sex differences enable compatibility. Lack of gender differences make room for competition within a couple. Too much likeness can breed both boredom and incompatibility.