981.Cheap and easy sex to males means no permanent obligations. The easier the conquest and escape, the cheaper and more expendable the female. 
982. Cheap and easy sex turns mature men into teen-minded boys. The things women consider vital have little or no value to adolescents, such as personal responsibility, faithfulness, marriage, family, dependability, truthful promises of commitment, reliable pledges of devotion, adherence to vows. 
983. By cheapening sex, women cheapen themselves. Consequently, it makes males more powerful, dominant, independent, and valuable for more assertively invading the natural female domains. Those domains are the home and the culture (aka the values, standards, and expectations that people follow in society) And the hand that rocks the cradle no longer rules the world. 
984. The cheap and easy sex process that makes males more independent forces women to compete with each other, to make themselves more worthy of men and for a man. Cheaper sex is the easiest way to reduce or avoid female competition. It also reverses the natural way of men competing and making themselves worthy of a woman as mate. 
985. Sex outside of marriage gets ever cheaper as men grow more independent and dominant relative to women and vice versa. It empowers and rewards men who are eager to look elsewhere even when committed to someone. 
986. In the final analysis and part of male nature, men do whatever women require for frequent and convenient access to sex. Unmarried sex has the appealing benefit of no loss of masculine independence. Consequently, wives have to provide far more than married sex to compensate husbands for loss of their independence. Too often even that is not enough, because devotion to one woman is almost foreign to male gender thought. 
987. Refusing sex teaches females to judge males more accurately. The more they judge, the better become their future decisions.
988. Reject or refuse yielding sex? Outright rejecting a man for sex comes across as harsh, competitive, masculine, and personal. It squelches his urge to earn self-admiration and offends his masculine dignity, which can bring out his worst side and may bring hurt to her. 
989. Clear and persistent refusal for sex without making it personal to him comes across firm and strongly feminine. This earns or retains his respect for her and reinforces her self-respect. 
990. The outcomes of both rejection and refusal apply before or after conquest and even after marriage. The cusp lies between making it personal or not.