991. Married or unmarried sex doesn’t provide what men naturally seek in a mate. Overall, sex provides little or no sense of permanency in a man and little or no incentive to be faithful. 
992. Her first refusal to yield costs him little, except it urges him to try harder. Persistent refusal before conquest brings out his character. Nothing else so effectively brings out a man’s character, strengths, and weaknesses. 
993. Women want to choose which men hit on them, so they take offense when ‘unwanteds’ do it. This attitude prompts women to reject men personally instead of refusing them impersonally. Masculine violence rises against women that don’t honor the difference between rejection and refusal. 
994. Women have a far superior and unique capability to make choices dealing with the opposite sex, and it automatically guards their self-interest. Except for sex, men don’t worry about self-interest except as the opposite sex forces them to broaden their interest. 
995. Men believe their eyes. Women believe their ears. It’s the greatest of compliments for a man when—as expressed in the 1944 movie “Laura” via Surfercajun—her listening is more eloquent than speech itself. Such a listener is essentially saying, I believe you and all that you say. It’s difficult to find a greater compliment for a man other than for sexual ability or performance.
996. Men are aroused by their imagination. Women are aroused by HIS touching of erogenous zones.
997. Orgasm in not the prime mover for initiating sex. For men, it’s penetration and making good use of an erection. Women are primed for and by the need of intimacy.
998. Men are attracted by female physical attractiveness. Women are attracted by manly ability to compete well among men, to stand out mentally or physically, and to have potential to earn greater significance.
999. Women are primarily givers, which fades if their hard-heartedness expands. Men are primarily takers, which fades when their hearts soften from aging and female influence.
1000. Virginity impresses the male nature because of all those other guys who haven’t been there before. Many men crave the distinction of being first. It impresses women because they mistakenly think it’s the female asset that men treasure the most.