I delayed this series because men don’t listen to men on this subject. They don’t listen either to women, even when their woman tries to convince them of stuff that appears here. So, ladies, here’s your chance. Men won’t believe me alone. So, if you endorse specific items below, then men are more likely to learn something new if you add credibility by confirming accuracy about the female nature.
It doesn’t take much to add credibility. Send a comment to endorse or disagree or just send a T or F alongside each item number you consider accurate.
11. Modern women learn what they know about men from other women. Much of it is wrong. You can best ‘unteach’ them with honest displays of masculine character strength and integrity. Be your manly self, true to your character, and not what others expect of you.
12. You know in your heart how you should treat women. The lessons you have learned in life from women and your buds are probably wrong, just as what women know about men is wrong. God created both sexes to be compatible as mates, not opponents living different lives under the same roof.
13. If she hasn’t or doesn’t learn to cook, she has no intention of devoting herself to keeping ONE man. Look to her mom as source of other shortcomings.
14. A woman will do and improve on what she’s praised for. OTOH, she will slow doing what she’s not recognized for and stop what she’s criticized for.
15. Just as her criticism of you in bed smashes your ego, ditto for her. If you don’t have the incentive to match your skills with her desires, you’re not the lover boy you envision yourself to be.
16. Where do you think to look if, over time, wife’s attitude about sex starts to sour? She seeks to please you, but if you deny her intimacy, your relationship sours in the bed.
17. Intimacy to a woman? Soothing playfulness and touching during foreplay that sends a loud message of how important her body is to you. Emotionally embracing during and after intercourse. Cuddling, snuggling, and listening to endearing words whispered as after-play.
18. Romance to you is preface to foreplay. To a woman, romance is adventure into dreamy thoughts of how important she is and how great she can be to her man. Even a wife of many years dreams of romance; it’s her reward for trying so hard. You’ll do better as husband keeping yours a good woman by romancing her well and often.
19. It’s fashionable. Modern women don’t like themselves as women. They see themselves with all the disadvantages and men with the easy way of life. If you want a good woman, you have to find ways to make her like herself as a woman, cook, friend, cook, girlfriend, cook, fiancé, cook, wife, cook, housekeeper, cook, mother, cook, and eventually grandmother and cook for a dozen. Fulfilling responsibilities at home contributes most to your being satisfied with your life—that is, without breakup, divorce, child support, alimony, and having to blend families next time.
20. When a woman earns her merit badges by cooking for others, she knows where she stands in their lives without acknowledgment except their licking of lips. This is apropos. You can kick a woman’s child and get away with it easier than kick her cooking and get by with it. (Jokingly from a single mother friend, who’s a helluva good woman for some man.)