21. If you marry for sex, it will probably end not too long after romantic love fades in a year or two. If you marry for everything but sex, you may have found a woman good enough for you and vice versa.
22. If you can’t find a good woman, you’re looking for the wrong thing. Suggestion: Look for modesty, femininity, moral values, monogamous interest, preference for marriage over professional life, likeable but non-bossy personality to whom you can be loyal. Then guess if she’s good enough to look at when relaxed around the house. Let those scientific wild-ass guesses energize you to take matters forward.
23. A woman’s ‘good’ switch isn’t turned on until some man—on whom she’s taken a chance—switches it ON. Even then she worries constantly if he’s good enough for her. So, you’re also to be tested.
24. It takes several years of successful marriage to a potentially good man to uncover and switch a woman’s ‘perfect’ to ON. The only perfect woman is the one who makes herself that way by pleasing you into pleasing her continually.
25. The “perfect” wife is never visible until you’ve given of yourself long enough toward marital success for her to appreciate what a good choice she made. Even then, “perfect” is qualified with quote marks. You can’t get past “good” until your golden years when you may rate an “excellent” in her eyes, but it’s worth your effort if you can achieve it.
26. You want to be respected by her? The quicker and more indelibly you show respect and affection, the better and sooner she returns what you like to see as respect and dependence on you. God helped men this way: He gave all the chocolate to men so they could get their woman’s attention. Of course, chocolate as cited here is symbolic of anything that pleases your woman.
27. She will depend on you only to the extent that she can meld her dependence harmoniously into your life together. No harmony to generate, less dependence on you. She’s the relationship expert and only as competent as she can harmonize your relationship. Less competence means less self-respect and self-love, which means she has less of both in her heart to share with you.
28. You think you know what cheating is? You’re ignorant about this, so you should find out from your girlfriend, fiancé, bride, or wife just what it means to her: emotionally unfaithful.
29. If you expect her not to cheat physically on you, figure out the probability before you marry based on her protection of her sexual assets. Then charm her with your fidelity into being faithful to you.
30. If you won’t honor her desire to delay first sex together, what kind of honor are you likely to show her after marriage? A wife not honored won’t rise up to become a very good wife. Where’s the incentive, if you’re not worth pleasing?