- Her Highness Meggerz deserves honorable mention for this contrasting jewel of a comment she made at 2364:
“I think perhaps the reason that men and women respond differently to blame is that women are more prone to internalizing blame as shame than men.
“Women are more likely to interpret “That was stupid” as “I am stupid,” whereas men are more likely to interpret “That was stupid” as “I did something stupid,” and there is an ocean of difference between the two.
“This leads to women feeling less lovable for having made a mistake, whereas a man will either fix it and be satisfied with himself, or dismiss the mistake as a fluke unrelated to his worth as a mate.”
- His ego and sense of significance are the same. Demeaning one discredits the other. His greatest fear, insignificance in his woman’s eyes discredits her.
- If men were born for togetherness, nurturing, intimacy, and continuous dialogue, they would have been born female. They have to be trained by girls and women.
- It’s every man’s nature to want to lay with attractive women. It offends his present woman when he insensitively reminds her of that side of his nature.
- Meaningless sex eventually leaves women feeling empty. By middle age, promiscuity weakens their feminine self-respect, -worth and -image.
- Men and women are so different hormonally and psychologically that couples succeed because of gender difference more than sameness. 
- Men are aroused by curiosity that fires their imagination. Women are aroused by desired touching and intimate caressing.
- Men are attracted by female physical attractiveness. Women are attracted by manly ability to brighten their future together.
- Men are empathetic until everything is done that can be done. Then, they become sympathetic. Women get sympathetic before they look to take action.
- Men believe what they see. Women believe what they hear.