I extend my apology for not keeping you informed last week. For reasons beyond my control, I unexpectedly went missing (in full health though). I am back but preoccupied until Wednesday 2/24, and will respond to unanswered questions soonest. I did post a new article today.
- She can be more respectable. When not shown, he responds with less affection. Yes, wife’s respectability reflects on him and generates appreciation.
- To show devotion to your spouse, don’t shirk responsibility and don’t overspend what you share in the domains for which you are responsible.
- The feminist spirit makes women ‘stand up inside’. Disappointment and anger stir them to look continually for flaws instead of benefits or blessings.
- Think and act as if you’re ‘standing up inside’, anger showing, feet off the ground, and you’ll not be cherished very long.
- A couple’s dominant/submissive arrangement at conquest continues unchanged thereafter. The easier she yields, the bossier he becomes and remains.
- The issue of who submits to whom revolves around who fears most losing the other. The one most fearful submits on critical matters.
- The taproot of a good man or good woman is respect for the opposite sex greater than respect for their own gender.
- Four major impediments to a sound marriage are lack of mutual respect, kids outrank husband, wife ungrateful for herself, and disagreement on sex issues.
- Self-centeredness is natural. Too much becomes narcissism. Neither is the same as selfish (relative to someone else) or self-interest (one’s prime motivation).
- Self-interest motivates everyone. Self-centeredness motivates you. Us-centeredness motivates a couple. Selfishness de-motivates others.