I like the title above as coined by Kristiane at 2404. I presume some ladies may be interested in living a more feminine lifestyle. I’m unsure where this post will take us. It might have the potential for any item below to grow when fertilized by your comments and questions.
Your enthusiasm shown for the core competence series (2404-05) convinced me to consider this subject. Much has already been written on the blog, but perhaps it’s time to review or select some of the best.
I extend my gratitude to ladies who think they may like to live a more feminine life. As a man, I appreciate that if not in my world, at least your world will become more respectable and you more respected, attractive, and, consequently, more likeable to one man. I offer a smorgasbord of ideas and hints, but you have to select, accept, and exploit those you can make work for you.
Feminine includes qualities that are not common in society today. The females’ primal need for a brighter future darkens as women desire to have a man for status or enjoy sex for pleasure. Female resistance to conquest drowns in sexual pleasure that outranks desire for lifetime marriage. Women fall for masculine claims that they should test for sexual compatibility before marriage. Feminine mystique is made obsolete by sex appeal. Modesty is suppressed by full body exposure and sexual history disclosure. Monogamous spirit is chipped away by notches on female bed posts. Marital fidelity lies crushed under masculine-style sexual freedom. Marital stability cracks and crumbles from premarital sex.
More femininity causes women to believe their gender to be superior. Oh, not in value or worth but in ability to manage relationships. The female nature that operates as the superior gender—but never mentioned to men—brings out the most respectable and gentlemanly behavior, because men are attracted most by what they admire. Feminine uniqueness makes men conclude it admirable.
The following behaviors promote femininity; it’s a steep learning curve, which is quick and good. Girls are often groomed to know or learn these things easy and fairly well. But they are often diverted by peers from living it as adults.
- Set your sights on screening the best candidates for marriage from out of the rest.
- Lure, screen, capture, and stick with your choice of the Mr. Good Enoughs.
- Coach indirectly and favorably whomever you select to live a good domestic life with you.
- With respect, indirectness, and patience, convince each man that you are respectable enough to be listened to.
- Dampen your demands of men with indirectness, feminine charm, silent persistence, and female patience that’s available within your heart.
- Find out from boyfriend or fiancé his definition and expectations of a good wife. Generate and produce mutual likeability as a couple.
- Shape your behavior and personal expressions such that he finds you likeable to be with, to enjoy each other’s company.
- Enable your man to see that he’s very likeable to you and you’re loyal to him. Together, it’s up to you to produce a great life of mutual enjoyment.
- Make him a better man; not directly but indirectly by making yourself a better woman and wife.
- Dream often both asleep and before your mirror of success as a good wife.
EDITOR’S NOTE: I hope to stir you gals to study your roles in life where you live. We need much more of the ‘feminine’ shining in womanly behavior. Every little bit can help restore female domination of our Judeo-Christian culture, energize men to more dutifully respect females and children, and strengthen the wifely unity and determination that built American exceptionalism over three centuries. Womanly influence deteriorates nowadays from male domination, political excesses, and ever-decreasing number of wives influencing husbands to fix the ills of society.
Much more follows about the social and individual benefits of femininity.