Unfortunately, contrary lessons learned in life often interfere and make relationships difficult and even unmanageable. Specifically, lessons that originate within Feminism, pop culture, and adultolescence (aka immature teen mind in a mature adult body). But there’s a better way open to women—reinvigorate their intentions and specialize at using the feminine side of their nature.
- Learn to twist undesired subjects to your advantage. Example: Date or boyfriend tries to talk about sex, you turn the subject to marriage. And do it every time until he learns better. Similarly, develop alternatives for other matters too sensitive for new guys. Delay till they earn it, in order to learn it.
- The concept of full-disclosure is OUT for feminine behavior. For reasons described in next item, guys should have to earn every tidbit of info they find out about you. You volunteer little or nothing personal. Answer questions honestly but no more than necessary to be courteous, more restrained than candid. (Alternatively, shift the spotlight and ask him: “How do you do those things?” and other inquiries that empower him to dominate conversations.)
- Femininity heightens a woman’s non-sexual attractiveness, and restraint and perhaps shyness elevates her to the buyer’s role. To her, men are sellers of themselves, which is accomplished by awaiting their displays of what they have to offer. The most promising suitor sells himself and becomes qualified for permanence with her, and she gets to choose. (And you say, heck, that doesn’t happen these days. You’re right, but feminine traits provide the most and best advantages to make it work that way for you.)
- Chastity is the ultimate expression of feminine to the male mind. It’s the best prod to energize the conquering sex drive of men and, therefore, the thing that works best to hold his attention and slowly earn his respect. (Men don’t respect people until they earn it, which is the effect that naturally accumulates from chastity, and which endows the feminine woman with her most influential persuader for energizing masculine pursuit.)
- A man can’t truly appreciate a woman unless he earns her. If he asks for her hand, he’s sold himself by investing himself to please both her and him. He won’t find her worthy if he doesn’t invest himself. Several reasons it works that way. 1) Men don’t appreciate unearned gifts. 2) If he doesn’t invest himself in pursuit, she’s not interesting enough and he won’t appreciate her sufficiently to stay around (except for conquest or conquered sex). His investment makes her worthy to him and desirable to keep her nearby—even chastely—as return on investment. 3) A major part of his investment is talking about himself. Braggadocio enlarges a man’s ego and convinces him that he’s chasing the right woman. At the moment he’s talking at least, any dolly deserves to learn of his significance; it’s his sales presentation.
Her Highness Cocoa dropped this encouraging note in my lap. “As I see it, [feminine women] will identify the shining star in the darkness of feminism.” More coming in the next post.