Feminine women are motivated to compete for the best man and cooperate with the man they win. They exploit their nature to the best of their abilities and expect men to do likewise.
- She can provide and protect a family, but it works much better doing it with a man whom she has helped become a better and hopefully good man, her Mr. Right.
- As men show their masculinity in revelry, she refuses to join as one of the guys. Instinct tells her she can’t act like a guy and be treated better than that.
- If he can act financially irresponsible, she has plenty of initiative to help balance the books. Complaints about his behavior don’t solve her problems. It takes his different behavior, and he resists changing from her complaints.
- If he endangers family solidarity by cheating, she has options and ability for preserving both marriage and family. Her instinctive nature and intuition can bless her favorably if her character is strong enough to live with her own tough decisions.
- She thinks like a woman, thinks how men think differently, and merges the combination into guiding her dealings with men and a man. IOW, she doesn’t try to make over a man into what women think they should be.
- She specializes as the future oriented genius each couple needs to build longevity together. She recruits his interest in her way by giving him his way in the present. (You may wish to review post 2456 for the two things that make a man happy in his marriage.)
- She realizes their romantic love will fade in a year or two. Marital vows can fade in importance. Any man can get interested in someone else. So, she begins early to shape their love into an enduring form that breeds longevity, keeps her as most important woman in his life.
- She knows in her heart that she knows what’s best for ‘us’ as couple, parents, and family. She knows intuitively that the less of it she reveals, the better she’s enabled to fill the dominant role melding their lives together. Also, the less he takes offense at what she thinks and does, the more freedom for her ambitions. Seed planting and indirectness that generate respect also bring success.
As mentioned many times here, women have two great shortcomings. 1) They don’t know enough about men and their nature. 2) They are not grateful enough for themselves. Lacking self-gratitude, they are short of one of their greatest blessings, that of being grateful for others.
Feminist-think endows women with direct power against men but it subverts self-gratitude. It goes against their soft-hearted nature to high-handedly blame men. In the female nature, self-gratitude is best earned by indirectness, private thoughts, and disinterest in broadcasting her importance. When a women weaves feminine beliefs and actions into her behavior, WALLAH, she also learns to be grateful for who and what she is and does. Self-gratitude is the root of female happiness, which arrives after years of gratefulness for the others who make up her family. Feminine women possess admirable character.