The following were extracted before previous articles were posted. You will doubtless find some thoughts that sound like repeats. They may well be but are worth a review.
- The Dark Side of Feminism changed major league marriage into bush league amateurism with little staying power for both men and women.
- Husbands abandon wives, because a man seeks to escape the woman that demeans his significance by decades of trying to change him.
- Older husbands drop first wife to capture a trophy. They long for the excitement their peers seem to have enjoyed. They seek to start over and do better; they figure they know how to restore their satisfaction as husband, father, or both.
- Feminism conditioned women to reject the traditional model of successful marriage on the basis that men are unfair, unacceptable, discouraging, demeaning, or worse. And so women enter it biased against success.
- This model worked for centuries: They marry when she’s sure of his devotion and willing to accept him as is. After marriage she makes and keeps herself worthy of him as reward for his husbanding and fathering and compensation for giving up his freedom.
- What does she get out of marriage? Short-range fulfillment of her aspirations of well-loved wife or long-range support for raising children and uplifting her latter years? She can have both but focusing on the latter guides her best for the early years. Her primal need is for a brighter future.
- Serious feminists feel equally capable of chasing and earning the man they want when they want him. They won’t sit around and wait for him to call. They hunt, prowl, and upstage men for sexual conquest. They pay little value to a man’s character but whine about his inadequacies. At best their hopes and dreams straddle the fault line between male and anti-male.
More will follow tomorrow.