- It’s unfortunate. The woman unhappy with herself expects her man to make her happy. But she has little room for him otherwise in her guilt-shrunken heart. She takes instead of giving, and he leaves instead of staying. (Do it with kids and they rebel.)
- A female showing tattoos or wearing her libido on her sleeve attracts players and temporary husbands but not the Marrying Man. The latter avoids being connected to a female who disses herself to attract men.
- If a woman has to talk a man into marriage or living together, consider it merely for practice. It won’t last.
- To duplicate male sexual behavior and capture boyfriends in adolescence, girls abandon female modesty. They give up old school character strength that protects against embarrassment. They accept without protest new school embarrassments caused by males. Then, following embarrassment, they blame themselves for being too sensitive and they lower standards out of fear of offending boys.
- It used to work well for him to rule the roost and her to rule the rooster. Now, she tries to be the rooster, he looks elsewhere, and the family crumbles. Modern women ignored their mothers and grandmothers. They never learned the skills for ruling the rooster by letting him rule the roost.
- Men appreciate female virtue and women appreciate masculine character as most promising for a good life together. Virginity gets the most publicity and is over ranked in desirability. She has many other qualities that a man can admire, and they qualify as virtues for some man or men. Personal integrity, sense of responsibility, and strong work ethic should rank highest on the character scale.
- Men are the bricks of society and women are the mortar. Bricks don’t weep, but mortar often does. Socially conditioning boys to cry weakens them as adult bricks. The female mortar hardens automatically to compensate, and confusion follows when relationship strains and stresses arrive.
06/24/2016 · 10:32 am