I’m back to Left versus Right, elitist intentions that contradict human experience, deliberate deceivers versus accurate perceivers, failed promises versus successful history.
- The collective results in being forced to sharing what you earn. —versus— Individualism enables one to keep what they earn.
- Envy stimulates political pressures against others. — versus— Envy is free thought and therefore freedom.
- Ambitions are fulfilled in politics, activism, and community organizing. — versus— Ambitions are fulfilled by earning respect, prosperity, and opportunity for wealth.
- Equality is presented as greatest virtue, but it is never achievable, because it fails to resolve envy, which justifies further political pressures and actions. — versus— The greatest virtue is fairness which is achievable because it can resolve and reduce disputes to mutual respect with measurable results.
- It results in the condition of poverty that reproduces itself and equalizes misery. — versus— It results in lifting everyone’s boat on the dynamic sea of economic growth.
- Personal influence is result of who one knows regardless of who else benefits. — versus— Personal influence is result of ability, work ethic, and merit in delivering some service or connection to others.
If not clear let me know. If not simple, you should investigate further. If you disagree, let’s discuss it.