Election over, the best man won. We are in for many more surprises, so I look forward to confusion and exciting disputes during the opposed and embittered transition of power that precedes the larger war.
Surprises and battles continue as the ideological war recommences with new arguments about old perspectives: power vs. principle, left vs. right, communism vs. Americanism, elitism vs. populism, losers vs. winners, globalists vs. nationalists, Marxism vs. Conservatism/Libertarianism, Constitution-wreckers vs. Constitution-preservers, Clintonism vs. Trumpism.
In the name of election fraud, the losers harass those chosen by the people and states. Claiming supposed legitimacy for the nationwide popular vote, losers attack the Electoral College, which is the constitutional principle that enables states to elect the president. It is the constitutional principle that prevents big states from overpowering smaller states, and prevents tyranny of the majority that inevitably develops when 51% of the people can rule the other 49%. That is, when the big city and coastline folks rule over those in flyover country.
The losers focus on preserving what they can of the Obama legacy and shaping the future for them to win in 2020. Don’t blame them for doing it, just for doing it so lacking in mutual respect.
Let the games begin. I know I will be p***ed off many times during the lame duck period from now to January 20, 2017. So, to recover before I need it, I took yesterday off.