This series is based on how the male and female natures interact in the dating and courtship process. Personalities are very different and women as relationship experts inherit the burden to match up mutual interest into compatibility and seal the deal for both courtship and marriage. Relationship success emerges less traumatically when women act more like the female nature and focus on exploiting the best qualities in the male nature. Hopefully, this series will assist in understanding what women are up against.
- For dating and courtship, she is forever the buyer to him as seller. As he is forced by her resistance to promote himself worthy enough to win her, it programs his heart and mind that she’s evermore appealing, attractive, and valuable to his life. If she makes his win easy, her price is too low, and she becomes less attractive to him.
- The purpose of dating and courtship is to provide the guy with opportunity and guidance to win her allegiance and loyalty to him. The more proactively she tries to do his job and give him her allegiance and loyalty, the quicker he wants to jump ship. She should coast as on a downhill, while he pumps as if going uphill.
- If she doesn’t dress up to please him for the time they spend together, he gets used to her insignificant appearance. He’s quickly satisfied that she has little else to offer at looking attractive. Conquest appeals to him but little else.
- Fellatio qualifies as conquest. His dominance is reinforced and his respect for her stops growing instinctively. She bought into him, so he need not sell himself any more. If he’s good enough for her to yield that way, their competition for conquest is over; he already ‘owns’ her, which becomes his attitude as his respect also stops growing. She’s no longer the best for him, if she ever was. (Doesn’t necessarily end their sex life, but he’s no longer the seller to her as buyer.)
- She feeds him often and he develops the habit of looking to her for meals. Her allure fades as his habit becomes satisfying; he doesn’t earn her feeding him. She remains valuable, but it’s a married kind without excitement of anticipating victory and has little courtship holding power. It they shack up, it adds little to her ability to swing them toward marriage.
- Let him know that he’s loved immensely, and he knows he ‘owns’ her. He has obviously succeeded as seller. Why keep trying to win her? Why invest more, if she’s already won? Game may not be over, but her momentum fades.
- Give him first-time sex together, and his male nature frees him to start looking for someone else. It’s not her fault that he’s that way. It’s his instinctive mindset to conquer every attractive woman who permits it. That primal sex drive is ravenous, except as one woman’s likeability and loyalty convince him that he is willing to forego all others, if he can have her exclusively in his life.
- If she convinces him to be exclusive from others during courtship, it’s a weak connection. If he works hard to get her to agree to it, it’s more likely to be a strong connection.
More to follow.