- A man’s primary mission in life is to keep himself satisfied with who he is, what he does, and who he does it with.
- A woman’s primary mission in life is to be good by doing good, mostly in ways that make her grateful for spreading her love and important to others for her being so good.
- Marriage and associated responsibilities don’t uplift men but add unwanted pressure until each man finds himself better off by the presence of his home and his family.
- Women need all men more than the reverse, especially those hopeful of a permanent relationship who want to choose from among the best men.
- Women work to love. Men love to work. If yours isn’t like that, blame a poor upbringing.
- To stay with a woman, men must be rewarded for husbanding and fathering according to behaviors expected by the male gender and how each man is satisfied with himself in those roles.
- A man’s love is founded on respect for a woman, which includes her likeability supporting him in his work.