- Feminism and Femininity are mutually exclusive. The former attracts women; the latter attracts men. Trying to blend a couple tends to exclude compatibility.
- Feminism dilutes mutual respect and makes unconditional respect (e.g., chivalry) practically non-existent within a couple. It’s a compatibility toxin.
- Feminism makes women think more like men, especially ‘me before you’ and ‘me before us’. Thus, they lose their natural expertise for holding a man.
- Feminists claim female independence as a woman’s right. Men let them have it and welcome the watering down of family responsibility and accountability.
- Flower gifts to men indirectly inflict guilt that her money was wasted at his cause. But, if it pleases her….
- Girls and women who play hard-to-get know what they do. Those who don’t do it teach males to benefit by using their own hard-to-get model, e.g., players.
- Girls don’t condition boys to respect females and domesticity, but they either help along the process that moms start or men don’t have it.
- Hard-headed feminine gentleness born out of her soft-hearted nature beguiles males. It adds to both her mystique and influence, because she’s so unlike men.
- Former relationships may be known to her man, but no mention should EVER be made or details disclosed about ex-boyfriends or ex-husbands.
- He practically begs to know her sexual history. He uses it to expect her sexual fidelity with him and may use it against her in disputes. Non-disclosure works best.
Category Archives: feminine
- Ardent femininity by older women encourages youngsters to duplicate what they see and hear. Masculinized women confuse young girls.
- Boyhood freedom from womanly influence promotes greater male disregard for females. Female independence worsens it.
- By listening to mom and grannie, girls learn to improve on their ability to tame and harness male dominance into fulfilling female hopes and dreams.
- Experience with many easy-pushover girls teaches boys this: Females don’t deserve respect, token commitment works, and devotion is unnecessary.
- Four conditions characterize male love. She’s likeable to him. He’s loyal to her. He’s likeable to her. She’s loyal to him. Otherwise, love is too risky for him.
- Guilt powerfully motivates women but men not nearly as much. Laying guilt on a husband produces unintended consequences, usually bad for wife.
- He marries a trophy to start over, raise a new child with a mother young enough to provide most of the care, and seek easier acceptance of his dominance.
- Her power thrust in his face offends him into reaction and winning. However, her well-controlled internal strength is admired and considered a virtue.
- The wedding signified she was satisfied with him. He expects her not to change. If she shows dissatisfaction, it drives his thoughts to other options.
- If you can’t budget, you can’t plan effectively. You need only choose what keeps spending below income and makes savings a lifetime commitment.
- ‘Full disclosure’ by a woman is foolish. She will be judged, so less information is better. Her intention to be ‘fully known’ works against her.
- “A kindhearted woman gains respect but a ruthless man gains only wealth.” [Source: Michelle LaRowe’s comment at post 571.]
- A man changes dramatically after conquering a woman. He inherits the conqueror’s right to manage their sexual agenda, or he dumps her.
- A man’s respect for a woman is essential for his love. Among women, love can come before respect.
- A woman seeks family and economic, social, and domestic stability. She seeks safety of health, life, and family—a brighter future.
- As more and more women take up bedpost notching, they generate disrespect for selves and gender. Raunchy and feminine are mutually exclusive.
- Booty call is the screwing she gets for the screwing he got. Duty sluts have lost more male respect that they can ever imagine or recover with him.
- By girls insisting on and upholding feminine, social, and domestic standards, boys learn they must please females for no other purpose than it is right.
- By planning to treat and qualify all men alike, a woman conditions her thinking to not go off the deep end with infatuation.
- By their nature, women favor equality for decision making. Men favor fairness. Resolve it early or arguments compound and bitterness follows.
71. Even though you don’t appreciate unearned gifts, women do. Actually they expect them frequently as reminders of their importance to you. Timeliness is next to Godliness when it comes to pleasing a woman. When she’s down, she needs some sort of recognition of her importance THEN. And nothing works better than you reinforcing her importance to YOU.
72. You always do or try to do your best and don’t deserve blame except on the matter of breaking marriage vows. You’re a very admirable character reflective of a good man. Be grateful for whoever taught you that valuable trait.
73. The prettier she makes herself, the more she likes herself, which frees her to focus on your interests more than her own.
74. Remind yourself frequently that a woman needs opportunity and it seems to be an endless time to groom and primp. Every female is born knowing that she’s pretty. It’s the foundation of her personality, and must be preserved at all costs. She does it for herself but you benefit.
75. Women desire mindful lovemaking when her man uses his big head to outweigh his little head. It brings out more deliberate care for her than just plain old ordinary little head sex. It consists of gentle holding, caressing, venturesome touching of erogenous zones, no impatience, lengthy foreplay, and intimate after-play. Intercourse is far more important to you than her except with intent to create a baby. All that is her conviction; everyone knows you have a more urgent need echoing from little-head love-making.
76. Gentlemen, I worked indirectly under Ross Perot’s leadership and his motto was “Up front, blunt, and candid.” So I close this series on that vein.
Men are not the lovers they presume. Sticking Willie where he ought to go isn’t love-making in the female world. Love-making to women is gentleness more than poking, purposeful slowness more than quick fumbling, intimacy more than orgasms. So, what is intimacy?
Great love-making depends on one thing. The longer she spends caught up, growing excited, and ‘vibrating’ vulnerably in the emotional uplift between initial physical contact and climax, the greater is the love-making.
The true and intimate value of love-making is her highly charged up process of getting to the end, namely orgasm. The time spent between his stimulation and her climax is her primary expectation for sex, the intimacy she craves. IOW, being deeply aroused, staying, and dragging it out before (each) climax is the ultimate intimacy and her primary incentive for sex in the first place. Not orgasms nearly as much as continuous arousal.
That applies to foreplay and intercourse. After-play is more important than intercourse to her. Intimacy afterward means a different arousal. It’s a confirming spirit that comes from closeness, holding, caressing, snuggling and similar lingering actions that leave her with an aroused sense of how important she has just proven herself to be to her man.
Leaving her without such confirmation reveals masculine inadequacy. It may reveal that her man/lover is more grabber and jerker than considerate, more adolescent-minded than mature, more boy than man, or more talker than lover. He doesn’t truly know the woman he just poked, and he’s not nearly the man or lover he imagines himself to be.
But women are smart; they keep such opinions to themselves. They prefer to have a poor lover than do without a man who is better for many other things that are more important to a woman’s life. Sex to her is just duty—perhaps enjoyable, perhaps not—until someone provides the intimacy she craves.
21. If you marry for sex, it will probably end not too long after romantic love fades in a year or two. If you marry for everything but sex, you may have found a woman good enough for you and vice versa.
22. If you can’t find a good woman, you’re looking for the wrong thing. Suggestion: Look for modesty, femininity, moral values, monogamous interest, preference for marriage over professional life, likeable but non-bossy personality to whom you can be loyal. Then guess if she’s good enough to look at when relaxed around the house. Let those scientific wild-ass guesses energize you to take matters forward.
23. A woman’s ‘good’ switch isn’t turned on until some man—on whom she’s taken a chance—switches it ON. Even then she worries constantly if he’s good enough for her. So, you’re also to be tested.
24. It takes several years of successful marriage to a potentially good man to uncover and switch a woman’s ‘perfect’ to ON. The only perfect woman is the one who makes herself that way by pleasing you into pleasing her continually.
25. The “perfect” wife is never visible until you’ve given of yourself long enough toward marital success for her to appreciate what a good choice she made. Even then, “perfect” is qualified with quote marks. You can’t get past “good” until your golden years when you may rate an “excellent” in her eyes, but it’s worth your effort if you can achieve it.
26. You want to be respected by her? The quicker and more indelibly you show respect and affection, the better and sooner she returns what you like to see as respect and dependence on you. God helped men this way: He gave all the chocolate to men so they could get their woman’s attention. Of course, chocolate as cited here is symbolic of anything that pleases your woman.
27. She will depend on you only to the extent that she can meld her dependence harmoniously into your life together. No harmony to generate, less dependence on you. She’s the relationship expert and only as competent as she can harmonize your relationship. Less competence means less self-respect and self-love, which means she has less of both in her heart to share with you.
28. You think you know what cheating is? You’re ignorant about this, so you should find out from your girlfriend, fiancé, bride, or wife just what it means to her: emotionally unfaithful.
29. If you expect her not to cheat physically on you, figure out the probability before you marry based on her protection of her sexual assets. Then charm her with your fidelity into being faithful to you.
30. If you won’t honor her desire to delay first sex together, what kind of honor are you likely to show her after marriage? A wife not honored won’t rise up to become a very good wife. Where’s the incentive, if you’re not worth pleasing?
Sex is neither prime mover nor primary ingredient of a successful marriage. But it is the root of the final richness that confirms they did right by marrying. Surprisingly, it has to do with what they do TO each other rather than FOR each other.
Both romantic and puzzling, they both have to do a specific thing TO each other.
A couple’s compatibility is bred this way. His sense of responsibility pushes him to work and provide satisfaction with himself. Her sense of finding things for which to be grateful—enabled by her self-gratitude—pushes her to make the most of the happiness she feels within herself and her life.
Outside the home he competes and works at things to gain satisfaction. It promotes his competence as a man, which promotes his significance as her mate. Her self-gratitude promotes her finding gratefulness in their life together, which is the root of her happiness.
Their self-interests merge to become mutual as he becomes relatively satisfied with his accomplishments and she with her relative happiness.
Routinely they confirm each other’s contribution, worth, importance, and progress through collaboration and enterprising spirit.
Sex follows along as another routine activity, just part of the overall. Then two events seal their deal together.
- After she has several orgasms in succession, he notices and praises her for the beautiful glow that embellishes her face. She follows with convincing words that his love making ability did it, and both come to believe it.
- She wants to give birth. Shortly after achieving that wonderful status, the same glow appears on her face for no other reason than she’s with child. He daily recognizes the glow as beautiful. She gives him the credit due an expectant father with the high expectation of great fathering and simultaneous husbanding, and both come to believe it.
They spend the rest of her pregnancy celebrating their respective father/mother roles. Guessing at its gender, they leave out the baby’s involvement to celebrate their great fortune. Comes the birth, and the parents become secondary in everyday affairs.
Consequently, her glow after orgasms inspires her TO call his love-making perfect for her, which convinces him that he’s admired, significant, and essential for her life. He converts her TO pregnant, and she convinces him TO see himself as a great father.
Over time, the self-fulfilling prophecy works its phenomenal way in their lives. Her ability to glow beautifully from what he does TO her causes her TO call him what she needs most, loving husband and father. Without her conviction that he fills those roles, he won’t likely make it.
Husband mostly operates toward being satisfied with himself and wife operates toward her own happiness. However, the foregoing always lingers in background in reverse format. She wants satisfaction from his efforts regarding sex. He wants to be happy in response to his sexual efforts. While neither the most critical nor even totally necessary, those factors seal the deal better than other positives so essential to successful marriage.
Thus, the final key to sealing up marital compatibility lies with what they do TO each other rather than FOR each other.
Women need a man more than men need a woman. But it’s not evident by the way wives treat husbands.
Unlike men, women tend to change whatever and whomever they find as inadequate—oftentimes parenting husbands as boys.
Women play the men’s game of pursuing sex for its own sake. They steal someone’s husband or boyfriend and expect him to be faithful, after he was just taught the rewards of infidelity.
Women abandon old school wisdom. Instead of affirming him, they focus on husbands’ faults and thus display ingratitude for their man. They abandon old school gratitude in favor of expressing new school popularity for identifying male imperfections to satisfy feminist propaganda.
Female happiness flows from one’s gratefulness. Wives are happy proportional to gratitude for their husband.
Citing a man’s failure to please her as a woman rebounds to her disadvantage. Feelings are a minor item to him, compared to the other more important and manly actions he performs for her. Her complaints about her feelings downgrade his sense of duty, his efforts, and her gratitude for him, or so he reasons.
It’s unwise for a woman to tell her man he’s got too much on his plate of work and obligations. His natural reaction is to prove otherwise, and this expands both his outside interests and commitments. It opens his view to look elsewhere, when previously he had no reason to do so.
Men are simple, direct, and focused on the here and now. Women are more complex communicators, skilled for indirectness, armed with patience, and focused on their future together.
There is very little room for her directness in the domains husband calls his own, such as his job or role as CEO. There is great room for wife in building home and family, when she shapes his role with cooperative indirectness rather than trying to use directness that promotes competition. Someone has to win, and husbands are not famous for allowing wife to win when competition arises between them.
A mom’s easiest and worst mistake is this: Focus on children and relegate husband to playing second fiddle. He can recognize the strength of mother love but he can’t stand having it thrown in his face; he wants to appear to be top dog whether true or not. Consequently, a mom’s greatest dilemma is keeping both kids and husband convinced they rank as number one in her heart. She has no other choice either, but she possesses both the skill and aptitude to handle it. She’s a member of the superior gender, the one with irresistible force that can make the immovable object of male dominance move according to wifely wishes—over time that is.
Her dreams can be toxic. She wants a baby badly before her body clock tells her No! So she feigns unwavering devotion to some man and marries for the wrong reasons. She has already elevated child over spouse—lethal for a lifetime together.
Romance to men means requirement for foreplay. To a woman romance means displays of affection that confirm and reconfirm her value to a man and his sincerity and devotion to her. Men must be taught to do such things her way, and non-sexual and patient indirectness is by far the best method. Timing is also critical, and the earlier in life the better, which makes teen girls critical in the development of romantic men.
Men stopped complimenting women when feminists started calling it sexual harassment. Now, women crave compliments, and most men fear to utter even the most innocent remark.
The acceptability of male dominance is relative in our Judeo-Christian culture. In old school men naturally dominated the present in both society and workplace. Women intuitively dominated the future in both home and culture. Trying to change this strategic reality leads both to breakup and dominance by less-American cultural values and standards, which is where women take modern society and men enjoy the fruits of cheap, easy, and unobligated sex.
When a woman chases a man, she becomes seller to his buyer. By not holding out for him to meet her expectations as the buyer, she cheapens herself. He buys into her eagerness as seller, but then he departs sooner or later. Too much familiarity early in a relationship breeds too little of his respect for her, and so he rejects staying with her very long.
Girls and women bypass the most effective way possible for learning how to screen and qualify men for lasting marriage—by keeping their legs crossed. Denying conquest over time enables a woman to identify each man’s character strengths and weaknesses and measure him against her expectations for marriage. If he refuses to honor a woman’s standards and expectations, he won’t do it later in life either. If he gets aggressive, or treats her disrespectfully, he’s only after sex and not her and isn’t really a Mr. Good Enough.
Hunter-conquerors highly value this as partner candidate: She’s a difficult target to conquer and one to whom he’s challenged to prove his worth. Hard-to-get adds value. Round heels lowers her value. Thus, women with cheap and easy unmarried sex forfeit their advantage and teach modern men that relationships are, and of masculine right should be, temporary.