- Her virtues are the primary influence for keeping husband in her life. He takes advantage of her admirable qualities to support his ambitions, facilitate his accomplishments, and satisfy his agenda with her. If he can’t admire how and what she is and does, his interest wanes.
- As they do early in life, women keep their man satisfied in old age with feminine likeability and loyalty. He didn’t back in the day, and he still doesn’t want someone other than he married—or to live by himself. He appreciates her features and habits that remain from her courtship and bridal glory, so he can age with her rather than someone else that she has become.
- Older wives, heads up! Men do not change to get what they want with a woman, but they will change to keep what they have.
- Younger women will change to please their man; older women will not. Men can’t realize and appreciate all an early wife has to offer him. It takes years before a husband discovers how much he appreciates what his wife delivers through love of him, gratefulness for herself, and dedication to their arrangement for living together.
- It’s not obvious, but hormonal changes morph men and women into different roles later in life. A man’s ambitions wane from lack of opportunity or ability to accomplish. His woman’s ambitions rise on prospects of grandchildren and need for new thinking to brighten the future.
- A man absorbed with conquering much younger women is a man married to his own adolescent self. An adultolescent or control freak! Such men don’t mate well, permanently that is.
- Men don’t compete with their woman. They avoid it or render a dominant decision to prevent or stop it. They do so because it contradicts their dominant nature if they lose to a weaker person, male or female.
Category Archives: Her glory
- Inside a couple, porno-ific sex adds desire for new ways, different adventures. His respect of her fades with each new adventure. Unbalanced mutual respect sooner or later breeds incompatibility.
- Both sexes are born to get their way, which makes competition the most common motivator in human life. The male nature inspires men to avoid losing to weaker competitors. Sensing it instinctively, women naturally promote cooperation and collaboration to more easily get their way.
- Modern women seek to get their way in the present, the domain of the dominant sex. A well-favored method ridicules the man who imposes his way against hers. Ridicule reflects disrespect for him, which reinforces competition, which renews the urge for women to save face, which raises more competition.
- Both sexes are born to be compatible with a mate. Men have the ability, but only the woman has the relationship expertise to generate and maintain it.
- A man’s prime mission in life is to satisfy himself with himself. It’s the foundation on which a woman produces a compatible relationship. Provided she defers conquest, of course, so she can hold his attention long enough for devotion to develop.
- It’s a major part of keeping himself satisfied with himself. A man needs a place to flop, eat, throw his things, get some R&R, and prepare face his dragons tomorrow. If one woman won’t help, he finds another or lives alone.
- Mystery surrounds the male nature, intrigue surrounds how men act, and trickery surrounds the words that hunter-conquerors use to simplify conquest. Keeping her legs crossed enables a woman to unravel the mystery, decipher intrigue, recognize trickery, and decide how to proceed with each guy.
Her Highness Edith Mcklveen in a classy response wondered how the forerunner with the title above  might apply when “hormones are not circulating in youthful quantities?” And, “men at a certain point become more, um, mellow, and women become somewhat less mellow.” In her praiseworthy ladylike phrasing, she calls to mind that in later life the ratio of male to female hormones goes down in men and the reverse happens in women. It results in older women becoming the more sexually interested and perhaps eager of the two.
As they age, both sexes have a tougher time living with themselves as their respective sex drives morph hormonally in a direction opposite of earlier in life. Men can sense it but women don’t see it coming, I suspect, soon enough to coach their middle-age man to find new and exciting ways to caress and stimulate her to intimacy and frequent satisfaction. That is, prepare in middle age for ever-mellowing years.
As to how 2724 applies in the mellower years, the following effects may develop as aging progresses.
- “Their first sex together transforms a man.” In mellower times, however, the effects are amended by the softening nature of older men. A man’s mid-life crisis can work wonders for his mate, or not! He most likely will be different in many ways, not all of which will please her.
- The awkward results of one-night stands become less common as men face a different life especially after the mid-life crisis. More mature times call for leaving a less awkward trail behind.
- The process to get an older man to bond is not to focus on pleasing him but playing a mellower game of hard-to-get into the bedroom and thereby energizing him to please her more and better. (Men are little boys, and in the growing up process they are little men. They insist to themselves to capture what they are denied.)
- If he won’t pay her price—that is, fulfill her expectations—before they merge first time, he won’t pay much toward her future solace. If he won’t satisfy himself by satisfying her before first sex together, he won’t likely satisfy her after that, which means he’s not fully able to keep satisfied with himself. (A man’s primary mission in life is to keep himself satisfied with who he is and what he does, a woman or mate notwithstanding.)
- Contrary to woman-think, her sexual asset value doesn’t decline among men her age. It does decline, however, as a woman allows her feminine appearance to deteriorate or be ignored.
- A man’s confidence subsides from the relentless decay of his ability to sexually perform to his satisfaction. The urge remains, but shame or lack of courage can emerge to purge interest.
- Motivated to energize a new relationship, women lower their price for touch, feel, fondle, and ultimate prize. But too much and a man gets what he wants for so little a price that his respect for her does not arise.
- No change comes with age in a man’s desire to conquer. Each attractive woman energizes his thoughts, but his courage wilts if he expects to embarrass himself.
- Female standards to delay conquest work as it does in earlier life. (It’s anecdotal, but I know two sixty-some ladies who traveled extensively with boyfriends while insisting and using separate motel rooms until they married. One insisted her man switch religious denomination. The other insisted her man be saved and my wife Grace led him to the Lord. Both ladies conquered their man. One marriage lasted nine years until husband died, and the other continues today and almost twice that long.)
- If anticipating sex with a specific woman won’t keep him satisfied with himself, he will tend to avoid her.
- Conquest for the man doesn’t invoke the four consequences shown in 2724. Aging softens them all. It doesn’t mean older women won’t be dumped after conquest. Players may or may not change their tactics even with mid-life crisis.
- I think the most impressive lesson to be learned from applying 2724 to mellower times is this. The higher the price a man pays investing himself in her, the more reliable he will be as suitor and mate. (Men are hunter-conquering competitors who satisfy themselves with what they earn. So, they don’t appreciate unearned gifts.)
Finally, women should look out for this. The more direct and stronger a man claims his love will be her deliverance, the more likely he’s scheduling her for the caregiver role later.
The foregoing reminds of some more about aging and will appear next at 2726.
Action is the light at the end of the depression tunnel. Worthwhile determination cures a lot of emotional malaise, apprehension, and disappointment. I propose a simple model for parental upbringing that motivates kids to proactively develop themselves, and I suggest that it prevents depression throughout life.
It’s based on this assumption. We are all self-developers, and we start as toddlers. However immature kids may be and act, their determination is mature to them. Except when trying to get their way in the moment, they may not know specifically what they want. But they are determined to keep agitating with life around them until they figure out the next step needed to confirm or satisfy themselves as self-important girls or self-admired boys.
Boys and girls are born differently, have different causes of depression, but prevention is the same for both. Prevention comes from fulfilling worthy responsibilities to the primary satisfaction of the child, not just the parent or someone else. Kids are anxious and not reluctant to exploit their determination when they know who they are, what they can do, their self-interest remains focused on the present and the future, and they expect to at least get by with it.
Both sexes learn through successful self-development that they are confident, capable, and deserve recognition of their competence. At least good enough that parents don’t squawk.
Part of self-development is learning to shift from satisfying oneself to satisfying someone else simply because the boy wants to do it the way someone he admires would do it, or the girl wants to do it the way someone important to her wants something done. Being arbitrarily required to do something to please someone else that is contrary to a child’s satisfaction does two things, it shows less respect than a child expects and thereby interrupts self-development.
We adults do it this way too. Self-development teaches kids to behave within the boundaries of their self-image, the picture they have of themselves in terms of who they are and what they can do, will do, and expect to do, or at least try to do. Their self-image is fully developed at any single moment, they know who and what they are. And so, that picture self-authorizes them to act, to exercise their determination.
When someone has a favorable picture of who they are, they try not to disappoint themselves in what they do. They keep their lives focused within the picture they have of themselves. If they have a poor picture, it keeps them disappointed in themselves, uncertainty and angst settle in, and they lean toward or enter depression.
Children try to develop themselves to their own satisfaction. They know what they want, soon learn something better exists, and many of their wants turn to needs. Kids modify their behavior to move toward new wants and needs. It’s the same process by which we adults live our lives.
The cause of childhood depression is thus rooted in the subculture of parental interference with the self-development of children in the years before puberty.
Next. The sexes are born different. Even traits they lack at birth are different. Girls lack self-respect but have special attractions by which they can earn it associating with boys and men. Boys lack self-love and depend on self-admiration to earn it and female love to endorse it and keep it functional.
Her Highness Lady Penny at post 2696 responded as below to these questions: “Why are we here? What did God design us for and expect us to accomplish in life? Or, if you don’t believe, what has evolutionary development prepared us for? Anything in particular?”
Her exposition shines so brightly that I post it with special recognition.
“Hi Sir Guy,
“I really appreciate the thought provoking questions you ask at the end of this post!
“I thought you and readers might find this dialogue of great interest too as it speaks to the questions you posed: http://www.mindofafox.com/site/the-legend/index.html
“I have contemplated your questions many times before without finding an answer. When I started reading and learning from this Blog however, tentative answers to questions I’ve wondered about started emerging. Including one to your questions.
“We are here to propagate the species. This is what God designed us for. He expects us to maintain the order of things as He designed them originally. Being God, however, He also gave us free will to decide if propagating the species is going to be within the boundaries of a marriage or outside it or if it is going to be an individual option at all. It is in women’s and children’s interest that our species is created and nurtured within a healthy marriage. Men and women have default settings/natures God gave them to live compatibility, as is stated on this blog, with each other. Most women, however, have enabled Feminism to unwittingly brainwash them (in universities, on TVs, etc.) and to distort the natural order of things. E.g. adopting masculine style sexual freedom of sleeping around and resultantly falling pregnant or going to sperm banks and conceiving children in that manner, etc. When humans deviate from the natural order of things as God designed, chaos can be expected and the species can drive itself out as a result.
“In what presently seems like the Darwinian jungle to me where survival of the fittest is the order of the day, it appears to this lady that those that adopt the Feminist mindset (the “fit” ones) are trying to drive out those that are against it (the “weak” ones) and those that are for God (the “weak” ones). Will they succeed? To me, the answer to that question depends on what the superior sex as a collective chooses to do with their free will… In the film, Hannah Arendt, Guy recommended to us in post 2363, Hannah says “the greatest evil in the world is created by nobodies, evil committed by men without motives, without convictions and demonic wills. By human beings who refuse to be persons. In refusing to be a person, Eichmann, surrendered the very thing that defined him as a human being. That thing being his ability to think for himself! Since he gave up this ability, he wasn’t capable of making moral judgements any more. This inability to think enabled many ordinary people like him, to commit evil deeds on a big scale. At the end of the film she expresses her hope that thinking will give people the strength and courage to prevent catastrophes in the rare moments when the chips are down”. The current war, inspired by the Left’s Feminist ideology, between the sexes seems to be a modern example of a rare moment that Hannah refers to in the movie. Since women have been “liberated from their aprons and their kitchens” how are we going to use our free will and our thinking ability to prevent catastrophes like the human species driving itself out and getting the order of things as God originally designed it, back on track for future generations to maintain? This blog contains a lot of the ammo…
“I admire your ability to come up with great questions such as these, Guy! I look forward to reading how you’re going to use our responses later.”