- Women expect to hear affection expressed in multiple ways and demonstrated on frequent occasions. Men don’t need it. He has affection delivery disorder, and it doesn’t match her affection deficit disorder. Thus, she’s burdened to train her man to get what she expects by way of affection.
- The male nature is well primed by Nature and hormones to be aggressive, dominant, and even violent. Men are well primed by sexual rationing that enables women to impose moral standards, female expectations, and motherly teachings and thereby tame, civilize, and domesticate the male nature for female-friendly and family responsibility.
- Women fool themselves two ways but men keep the upper hand on the subject. They claim that men are only after sex and seek to impose guilt on their man. Each man knows his woman’s blame is only partially true. Also, her guilt flinging is undeserved. He refuses to feel guilty. His nature avoids explaining himself. So he ignores her claim. If she isn’t totally right, why should he pay attention to such foolish thoughts?
- Men are only after sex before conquest plus anytime a man is denied sex that he has earned and thereby deserves. It’s the denial that keeps him focused on sex. Men can deal amicably with other issues. It’s why hard-to-get works so well for women. He hasn’t earned her for sex. The harder he tries, the more she earns of his respect, and respect is the foundation of a man’s love.
- Society is what we all do to live separate lives. Culture guides and governs all of us to fit compatibly into society.
- Male dominance prevails in society if women abdicate and don’t impose their collective will to promote female-friendly cultural values, standards, and expectations to guide people in society.
- Women who practice masculine-style sexual freedom eventually lose; it’s the man’s game. Penetration by penis, however slight, makes a woman less admired, less virtuous, less respected, and more easily mistreated. Moreover, female promiscuity and masculine respect of women are mutually exclusive. Men deny it but how successful are relationships after conquest?
Category Archives: Sociology 101
As women go, so goes society. Men do whatever is necessary to have frequent and convenient access to sex. If women require marriage, men marry. Masculine-style sexual freedom practiced by females dooms marriage, faithful husbanding, and responsible fathering as institutions.
Cheap, casual, and easy-to-get sex is available in masculine-style sexual freedom for females. It reflects adversely on all females. They appear ordinary, because nothing separates individuals from the pack. Hoping to be equal, they fail.
Modern women appear as just more of the guys. Men do not marry guys or stay with ordinary women for very long. A woman who appears ordinary stales fast in the face of erotic scenery outside the home.
On the other hand, crossed legs hold special appeal to the Marrying Man; his competitors also failed to bed her—or so he concludes without contradictory evidence. She guards her sexual virtue with dedication for the main man in her life, as he sees it. This makes her more unique than others, maybe even extraordinary, and worthy to be his wife.
- Feminism Indicted: Feminism is the philosophy of envy of men, the creed of anger at men, and the gospel of politics in relationships. Its inherent virtue equalizes unhappiness for women seeking or living with a man.
- Femininity Acquitted: Femininity is the philosophy of attractiveness for self, the creed of faithfulness with men, and the gospel of devotion to one man. Its inherent virtue civilizes men, balances male dominance, suppresses male aggressiveness, inspires men to prove their worthiness, and rewards men for acting responsibly as both husband and father.
- Feminism discourages male adoration of women. Femininity inspires it.
- Feminism demeans masculinity to get what women want. Femininity praises manliness to get what women want.
- Feminism unleashes the savage male beast. Femininity tames it.
- Anger and blame energize the politics of Feminism. Indirectness and modesty empower the cultural and domestic leadership of Femininity.
- And with thanks to Mary Wumths: Feminism seeks equality between the sexes. Femininity recognizes the differences between the sexes and uses it to female advantage.
God designs each individual with free will and desire to get their way with others, which makes competition the most important motivator for pursuing self-interest. Men are competitors by nature. A man finds a woman to be an acceptable competitor until he conquers her. After which she’s expected to cooperate with his ‘ownership’ of her as sex partner. She ‘sold’ her assets and he bought them at whatever price she set and insisted he pay. If her price did not obligate him to provide and protect, he got off light and may not be involved with her future.
The better she competes and delays conquest, the more of his respect she earns, and a man can’t love a woman he doesn’t respect. Consequently, the greater obligation she works out of him before conquest, the greater his respect and love develops for her, and the brighter her future with him in her life.
I’ve learned and drawn two major conclusions after 66 years of studying human motivation and ten years of blog posting and discussion. 1) Women make themselves available for unobligated sex. Shifting more and more toward sex for pleasure, they play the man’s game, and it discourages and stifles men from uplifting their lives as responsible husbands and fathers.
Why? It’s full of masculine beliefs, assumptions, and fears. If she’ll do it for him, she’ll do it for many. No man wants to follow a competitor in her bed. If she’s loose before, she’ll be loose after marriage. His lovemaking may be inferior to those before him. The closer to virginity is her history, the more loyal and faithful she will be to him. Not the ‘used goods’ idea, but the increased threat of disloyalty and infidelity because she knows other guys to whom she may too easily retreat for solace or return to begin again. To a man, it’s easier to avoid being dumped by not obligating oneself to begin with. So, risk avoidance rules the masculine world when marriage is the expected obligation.
2) Fulfillment of a woman’s life is usually viewed as capturing a good man, making him better, keeping him for life and family. Unobligated sex prevents women from earning that satisfaction in such a life. Why? Because men for reasons cited above do not so easily sell or even view themselves as potential mates. Also, men don’t respect women who don’t protect their sexual assets against intrusion for little reason or at no cost. Men figure if they possessed such highly valued assets, they would charge a fortune for access of any kind. Yielding without obligation makes women appear dumb.
Those conclusions are cause and effect. Women are born with the relationship expertise and all else they need to more effectively get their way with men, find and keep a good one, and fulfill their girlhood hopes and dreams. Men are willing as long as women recruit and keep them in ways that satisfy each man with himself, which puts women in charge when they use the relationship expertise they inherit at birth and which men lack.
Men have the mental and physical strength to fulfill their dominant role in the present. They think little about the future and figure they can handle whatever comes; it weakens their dominant role. Wives gain the advantage when they focus and achieve balance in getting their way for the future and let their husband have his way in the present.
A man’s ability to get his way relies on belief in his potential for strong mental determination and physical strength. The superiority of the female gender, however, enables women to outwit, outsmart, and outmaneuver their man by focusing on future events and arranging everyday matters to keep their man’s focus on the present.
Women have discovered sex for pleasure. It enables men to effectively deal with them as something close to sex slaves. It’s an unstable social condition because women don’t get their way often enough in other matters and female friendliness falls by the roadside. There’s no turning back either, until women recapture dominance of cultural values, standards, and expectations that guide and pressure the rest of us on how to live in society.
For the last six days medical experts worked conscientiously to keep ahead of me and my aged habits while in their custody. I continue the mentally aging reversal into my childhood, and I’m determined it will be more fun than embarrassment and discouragement. It’s an amazing journey for me, but I have to raise all the fun.
So, that’s the story line. This is my report to blog readers amid reflections of my gratitude to the medical professionals at Memorial Hospital in Charleston, West Virginia.
I learned so much; mostly all new to me.
- As a doctor pushes a tube into my lung cavity a few inches from left nipple, the pain on a 1-10 scale temporarily but repeatedly rings the 15 bell. He used only a local anesthetic but local compensation helps. I’m surrounded by a gaggle of pretty nurses whose smiling faces cushion every pain until it subsides. It’s amazing that women don’t recognize how their smiles tell a man that all is okay at her end, so he can relax. If all is okay with her, no blame attaches to him. (Wives take notice.) Conclusion: A pretty smiling female face shrinks and shortens pain and helps convince one to relax and breathe in the nose and out the mouth.
- Living through my reversal into childhood, moans and verbal exclamations of pain help as they did when young. As a child, I didn’t know the impact my noises made; today I don’t care. However, then I recognize that guys don’t show weakness before gals, and that too attenuates my pain. As a child I wanted to complain; as an adult I hide my shame by reducing the moans and groans. Just the thoughts work to help hide the pain.
I’m so grateful for the smiling faces in the ER, especially the lady, Brandi, who convinced me ahead of time that it would be uncomfortable rather than painful. When I found out the difference, I couldn’t hold it against her; she was too pretty. I’m convinced that’s why God made all women pretty in their hearts. She can ease the pain of her man as needed (and as long as revenge doesn’t stir her heart).
- Next came the ICU and a new set of adventures. Five nights there and I made a disaster of the room three different times with three different nurses. All were men but I think it more coincidental than selective; I wouldn’t discriminate against them, but I probably would have been less adventurous and more circumspect if a gal had the duty with me that night. Seriously, better and more conscientious men I’ve not met for years. I couldn’t believe their calm demeanor recovering from my disturbances made while alone and flustered with urges to relieve urges upon urges upon what to do now. Who needs help with simple matters any man should handle for himself, such as don’t pee on the floor?
Three different nights. The men were Chuck, Nolen, and Ed. If I had a business of almost any kind and in need of professional conscientiousness, I’d try to hire them. Other noteworthy guys included Jason, Joey, Davon, and Chris.
Highly effectve at whatever they tackle or do. The gal nurses were also effective because of superior conscientiousness and, more later, good leadership. They included: Andrea, Lisa, Jessica, Jennifer, and Brianna.
- Next step was an overnight before checkout with more pretty faces to enjoy. Jenny, Sarah, Sally, Jessica, Carolina. I did not tear up the room either, just the bed and the floor. Conscientiousness and devotion to duty filled everyone of them, and I truly relished the enjoyment they brought me.
- I say enjoyment they all brought me. For decades I’ve been a student and teacher of leadership and management. I look for how an organization functions and assess its leadership. The attitude, morale, and conscientious functioning of the nurses at Memorial are the result of good or better leadership that spreads like an encouraging epidemic of good will and intent, which are precursors of good care. IOW, everyone works together so well their individual worth shoots skyward, which represents how I was treated for six days.
Individuals shine because they have a good place and way to show off their abilities—and, I have to add, their professional personalities, which I use to measure competence and effectiveness.
In the room I was incompetent and generated more work for the nurses. I’m grateful they were able to restore me—with every sign of forgiveness—to competence for my expected life at home. What a great batch of representatives of their profession.
For blog readers, I developed these thoughts to inject into blog material.
- Silence in the face of a man’s accomplishments is the bedfellow of disrespect.
- Silence in the face of a woman’s intentions and efforts rings as lack of her importance.
Finally, I struck both relationship gold and new blog material when I turned into Charleston Memorial Hospital.
I couldn’t resist an independence theme today. We celebrate a fantastic accomplishment, the likes of which have never been repeated. It’s a great reason to celebrate.
Pardon my hubris but we should also celebrate this: God—or Mother Nature if you insist—designed humans with relationship foundations and abilities for couples to live together. That is, mate up for life. He put one sex more in charge for reasons not so clearly understood.
Born with genetic and hormonal endowments unique to both sex and individual, each person is born independently according to the individuals they will become. Each born able to choose one’s path of life. Each born with the primal urge to develop into what they want to become; what they need to fulfill their ambitions for life among others. Each born independent for using free will and self-centeredness to motivate endless pursuit of self-interest. Each born independent enough to satisfy a God-given urge to get their own way. Infants cry to be fed or cleaned. Toddlers face off against adults until they learn to be more circumspect. Adults compete inside and across gender lines.
All of those features and motivational forces merge together in individuals and turn human interaction into a competitive marketplace. It’s where the sexes become individually responsible to make themselves compatible and burdened to find and keep a mate. It’s the marketplace where independence is sacrificed to join up as a mutually dependent couple.
Much of that above energizes more competition than cooperation, more battle scars than collaboration, less compatibility and magnetic togetherness than required to mate successfully. Yet one sex is responsible for success as couple.
Male is the dominant gender and men rely on dominance or its reflection to get their way. When pushed, frustrated, or in fear of losing, physical and mental abuse are readily available. A man usually lives within that model but inevitably the other gender resents dealing with it. Sex differences from birth enable a woman to checkmate her man’s tendency to be aggressive. Therein resides the woman’s dilemma, when to appreciate his dominant spirit and how to discourage its use against her interests?
Women work diligently to convince men that cooperation and collaboration are superior to competition; at least dealing with females and in coupledom. They also know the how of it. A woman—mother, granny, teen, fiancée, wife— weans boy and man from aggressive options.
However, women seldom understand this little collaborative theme. To buy into what a woman expects out of him, either boy or man has to end up satisfied with himself; both before he grows up and after they mate up and settle into life together. It’s his main mission in life: Satisfy himself with who he is as individual and what he does through his independence.
The faithful opposition flying in the face of the dominant gender is superior by virtue of each woman’s relationship expertise. Females inherit the ability to generate and govern a couple’s life together and do it to the satisfaction of the man’s sense of who he is and what he does.
She doesn’t have to please him all the time, or be perfect in her attentiveness; she only has to keep him satisfied with himself. The latter impresses him with her expertise; the former too easily lets her slip into frustration or desperation when extra striving to please doesn’t work as she expects.
At birth men inherit only the ability; they have to be taught what women are after and, even more radically, sold on the idea that two live better than one. It’s a female-to-male sales job in the social marketplace. Yet and to the contrary, women have to avoid the seller’s role if they hope to keep a man. If individual men can’t sell well enough for a woman to buy into one of them for her future, that man’s just not good enough for her.
OTOH, at birth females inherit the incentive and inspiration to convert their attractiveness into courtship presentation and negotiation that inspire a man with desire for compatible togetherness. It’s only the bait, however. The hook remains with her ability to let a man discover how important she can be in his life that will shortly reveal his independence to be fading.
The primal want of men is for freedom to make and follow their own decisions, basic independence. The kind of freedom awarded by unalienable rights from “Nature’s God” as thought through by the signers of the Declaration of Independence.