- Ardent femininity by older women encourages youngsters to duplicate what they see and hear. Masculinized women confuse young girls.
- Boyhood freedom from womanly influence promotes greater male disregard for females. Female independence worsens it.
- By listening to mom and grannie, girls learn to improve on their ability to tame and harness male dominance into fulfilling female hopes and dreams.
- Experience with many easy-pushover girls teaches boys this: Females don’t deserve respect, token commitment works, and devotion is unnecessary.
- Four conditions characterize male love. She’s likeable to him. He’s loyal to her. He’s likeable to her. She’s loyal to him. Otherwise, love is too risky for him.
- Guilt powerfully motivates women but men not nearly as much. Laying guilt on a husband produces unintended consequences, usually bad for wife.
- He marries a trophy to start over, raise a new child with a mother young enough to provide most of the care, and seek easier acceptance of his dominance.
- Her power thrust in his face offends him into reaction and winning. However, her well-controlled internal strength is admired and considered a virtue.
- The wedding signified she was satisfied with him. He expects her not to change. If she shows dissatisfaction, it drives his thoughts to other options.
- If you can’t budget, you can’t plan effectively. You need only choose what keeps spending below income and makes savings a lifetime commitment.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
- Men don’t easily take orders from women; it weakens a man’s sense of significance. But highly feminine women as bosses are easier to win loyalty.
- Men don’t depend on affection. Consequently, they don’t think in terms of displaying it often. To show it, they need training by females earlier in life.
- People are born with the ability to do good and be good, to be better and do better. Sex differences cause them to do it in very different ways.
- The male sex drive arises partially out of desire for pleasure. With women, sex for pleasure is a lesson learned in life.
- To women, a man’s emotional unfaithfulness is worse than the physical kind. Men don’t understand that there’s a difference.
- Women are born to get their way with a man, it’s a natural protection. Before conquest they compete and after conquest they cooperate as best strategies.
- Morality and the Christian religion predominantly serve women and children. Men need neither or so they think as they are born.
- Women are driven to nest, nurture, and nestle with loved ones. It empowers them to successfully swap interests with a man for marriage.
- Women are much more effective conveying their expectations some other way than with orders to men. That is, more indirectly, patiently, and persistently.
- Women are naturally modest. Men are not but respect women for insistence on it. The difference supports compatibility.
- Persistent refusal to prevent conquest brings out the character, strength, and weakness of men and enables a woman to examine, screen, and choose the best.
- Promiscuity reinforces to women that men are only after sex. Chastity teaches women that men are more interesting than that.
- Regardless of quality, a woman should never reveal the sexual ability of one man to another. ID/description of earlier lovers poisons a relationship.
- Rollover for cheap and easy unmarried sex avoids competition for the best man. It reverses the natural way of competing for a mate, chaste pickiness.
- Sexual relations provide little or no sense of permanency in a man and little or no incentive to be faithful. Women bond easily, but men do not.
- Small breasts have great value. Nipples are more prominent to attract his attention. Huge breasts distract attention away from other erogenous zones.
- The ease with which a woman yields sex their first time together tells the man how dominant he can be and how submissive he expects her to be.
- The influence she wields before conquest fades after she yields. The conqueror’s growth of respect of her fades too.
- Women mistakenly think that sex the first time with a man is the same as sexual events that follow. Nope! He changes with conquest and now ‘owns’ her.
- Men mistakenly think a woman’s orgasm satisfies her, and some men try harder to achieve it. Drawn out and sustained periods of high arousal satisfy her best.
I’m way behind in responding to your questions. My blog provider only lists the last 15 comments at sidebar. So, you might want to write the source article of your comments that await my response.
I’ve suddenly and unexpectedly decided to flee an approaching snowstorm and spend it away from home and keyboard. I’ll be back either Sunday but probably Monday.
I believe that I began disclosing something about women that they DO NOT want men to understand. They think and expect to do better by keeping a certain trait and the expectations that flow out of it to themselves. It gives them more latitude to be their unique selves.
I shall honor what appears to be a womanly wish until something else shows me to be wrong. Consequently, I won’t publish the article on the subject I had ready for today. I also removed the last item in the Advisory for Men series, since it was the first mention of the trait and female nature.
We’ll wait and see what the future brings about the subject.
61. You expect to be respected by your woman. She expects to depend upon you. Not even you respect someone you can’t depend upon. She’s the same in that social vector.
62. Trust begets respect and vice versa. If you want to be trusted, earn your woman’s respect. If you want to be respected, earn her trust.
63. Just as her careless, sloppy, or plain old lack of good grooming distorts her attractiveness, so does yours. Maybe worse. You look to her attractiveness as root of desire for her. She looks at your attractiveness as something to show off so that she and others will know she’s done well by choosing you. It’s your desire for eye candy vs. her pride and sense of self-importance. Not an even trade.
64. Your ingratitude for her spoils her being needful of you. Thus, your being ungrateful for her or other things in your life together weakens her ability to depend upon you.
65. A man’s habit of instant gratification and irresponsible spending shows lack of will power, consideration for his woman’s interest, and selfishness. Women abhor that in a husband; she chose poorly. Also, you waste money today that your woman needs for resources to fulfill family hopes and dreams. It’s probably your money, but didn’t you promise to take care of her for better or worse?
66. Her withholding sex when she’s not sick makes you think of other women. It works the same when you slouch on trying to please her sexually. What does her mind fly to? You’re blessed if her heart doesn’t follow.
67. Manipulation displays lack of respect for the manipulated party. Both are good reasons for a woman to defect to another home.
68. Perhaps not you but many men demean their woman as person, wife, or mother. It shows a man’s disrespect and kills her respect of him. Of course, men would not be doing that except that they lack self-respect. We can’t give what’s not in our heart and respect isn’t the only thing; e.g., gratitude, trust.
69. Treating her with lack of respect or disrespectfully weakens her expectations of your worth, because she translates it as loss of your love of her. Without your love, why should she stay?
70. Her self-respect arises out of her success affiliating, achieving, and influencing those around her. So, as you show disrespect, lack of affection, and weaken her importance, you tear down her self-respect.