- Feminism and Femininity are mutually exclusive. The former attracts women; the latter attracts men. Trying to join as a couple, Feminism in her tends to polarize their interests and weaken their connection, whereas Femininity does the opposite.
- Feminism dilutes mutual respect and makes unconditional respect (e.g., chivalry) practically non-existent within a couple. It’s a compatibility toxin.
- Feminism makes women think more like men, especially ‘me before you’ and ‘me before us’. Thus, they lose their natural expertise for holding a man.
- Feminists claim female independence as a woman’s right. Men let them have it and welcome the watering down of family responsibility and accountability.
- Flower gifts to men indirectly inflict guilt that her money was wasted at his cause. But, if it pleases her….
- Girls and women who play hard-to-get know what they do. Those who don’t teach males to benefit by using their own version of hard-to-get model, e.g., players.
- Girls help condition boys to respect females and domesticity. If they don’t help along the process that moms start, then adult men lack respect for women and interest in domestic life.
- Hard-headed feminine gentleness born out of a woman’s soft-hearted nature beguiles males. It adds to both her mystique and influence, because she’s so different from men.
- A woman’s former relationships may be known to her man, but no mention should be made or details disclosed about ex-boyfriends or ex-husbands—especially their sexual abilities.
- He practically begs to know her sexual history. He uses it to expect her sexual fidelity with him and may use it against her in disputes. Non-disclosure works best.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
- To stimulate interest and help her for life, a woman convinces a man that he can be more of a competitive winner with her as permanent part of his life.
- Initially trying to find weakness to get her into bed, a man uncovers strengths and qualities that he admires, aka virtues to him. They can be useful and indicate her ability to support his way of life.
- Uncovering her sexual history is a man’s due diligence. He wants to know but non-disclosure is best for her. Disclosure risks it being used against her someday.
- Total silence about her sexual history may be best but not always practical. Repeated smiles and light-hearted banter can change the subject and discourage excess interest.
- Under certain circumstances, women can change a man’s behavior. Mostly, it takes place before conquest or happens slowly after years of devoted marriage.
- Cheap and easy sex causes a man’s respect of a woman to not form, and it opens the door to male aggression, family irresponsibility, and violence against women and children.
- Using the virtual virginity strategy prevents a woman being taken for granted before marriage. It keeps boyfriends guessing, and thus adds to her mystery.
- When a man senses that a woman finds him attractive, appealing, or of more than friendly interest, his nature tends to take her for granted, e.g., players.
- In the face off of two conquerors, her yielding sex stops the growth of her worth to him except for booty sex. If he’s invested little of his time, effort, and money, then she’s worth little to him.
- When a woman concludes that men are only after one thing, she ignores or downplays all else she has to offer. It weakens her as candidate for marriage.
I recently upgraded software and cannot work with it. WORD 2016 defeats me. I may be offline for quite awhile. Sorry.
Now, ladies, in all likelihood you expect some rules in this series. There are five rules but not what you probably think. And this isn’t even step one yet.
1) Make yourself into the good, feminine, and exciting woman a man wants to pursue. Then, calm your infatuation and stay out of his way so he can make himself worthy of you. 2) Keep yourself so attractive and unique relative to other women, especially in his presence, that he would not think of chasing someone else. 3) Remain chaste without explaining yourself, until you fall back on virtual virginity as your strategy. You’re ahead in the game, when he wants you more than sex with you. You will know that when his devotion appears, pleasing himself by pleasing you. 4) Be patient, don’t inquire about his love of you or seek to improve on whatever the relationship evolves into; it’s his game to play, and he does it best by doing what he thinks it takes to keep from losing you. 5) Let the big things like love and affection fall into place naturally. Avoid, prevent, and eliminate the little things such as irritants, nags, pleadings, offenses, and seeds of dispute.
A woman’s mindset determines her attitude, which governs her behavior in the presence of the man whose heart she hopes to win. Modern women have soured mindsets, which I hope to sweeten in ten steps. (Men are no better off, but this isn’t their story.)
Women have the general picture of winning a man’s heart. However, they have lost or forgotten many of the critical details that make it work to the advantage of girls and women. Much of it will contradict what women have thought for years, because women have too long ignored the congenital nature of both sexes.
Pushed to the brink by undeserved blame, modern men focus on using women for personal satisfaction with sex as major theme—conquest, booty, porn, date rape, wham bam, one-night stands, love ‘em and leave ‘em, dump and go, hook up but look up the next. The inborn nature of men has long been disguised behind the misconception of feminist propaganda and misapplication of blame. Consequently, women have fallen victim of political nonsense that causes breakup of families and burdens women much more than do men.
Fewer and fewer marriages last. Consequently, men get what they want with little obligation, and women are unable to fulfill their girlhood hopes and dreams. Misguided women have detrained men from even wanting to help females achieve their hopes and dreams.
Regrettable, but it accurately portrays America in the hands of men as enemies of women’s expectations and goals in life. The immediate pleasure of sex has been elevated above the better things in life. Which are the deferred pleasures of compatible, comfortable, and companionable relationships with long range marital promise for women and rewarding satisfaction for men as they associate with women and children.
Where is the breakdown? Lack of respect, males for females. First, females don’t doggedly guard their supremely valuable sexual assets. Men would never yield such valuable assets except for a great price, never give it away for little or nothing. Anyone that dumb doesn’t deserve masculine respect. Second, men don’t take well to undeserved blame by feminists.
Lack of respect, females for males. Led by feminist thought, women blame men for the ills of female lives. Blame slaughters respect over time. Both society and the culture are now heavily influenced by mutual lack of respect.
Neither sex seems to realize that the male nature is shaped this way. Men do not love what they can’t or don’t respect. So, no respect by men results in no love of women. No love, no bonding. It is not universal yet, but it is trending that way.
Without the bonding of mutual love, how long can a couple last? A substitute my help—devotion—and it may be easier to achieve, sustain, and uplift a man’s love. I describe later how it originates.
Winning a man’s heart is actually done at this long-running battle. He’s not all that interested in her without first sex together, but she has to change that and inspire him to prioritize her over conquest. It is the foundation of his devotion and love, and the toughest job a woman faces to generate a lifetime marriage.
She governs the way to a man’s heart by making her appearance and behavior attractive to him. No guarantee because so much life remains to be lived. But the successful process eventually motivates him to admirably stride down the middle of the road of marital bliss with her more than sex on his mind. This series describes the complex process of how a woman builds success, how she wins the battle of two conquerors.
Before we proceed, however, heads up, ladies. This is the most important thing you will read in this series. You can change to promote your interest; he cannot or will not change except to facilitate conquest. You cannot purposely and proactively capture a man’s heart. He gives it up to you, because of what he figures out from your attractiveness and actions, what you don’t do with your mouth, and what promise you hold for brightening his current life with convenience, comfort, and frequent sex. Forget virginity although great to have, forget conquest although delaying it will be your greatest battle of the sexes, and forget entrapment. Even if it works now, it will fail you somewhere down the marital road.
Nice, quiet, feminine mystique, female modesty, and monogamous spirit embellished with genuine sincerity enables you best to peacefully hold off his drive for conquest until he is captivated by you as more promising as mate than as conquest. He has to want you more than sex; which is your toughest job. Sex may capture but it does not hold a man; only you can do that.
The woman’s toughest principle to follow is the one from just above, “what you don’t do with your mouth.” Three things: 1) Don’t do fellatio. It reinforces his male dominance, expectations about submitting to his whims, and stops the earning of his respect. And respect is a foundational requirement of masculine love. 2) Don’t do ‘full disclosure’ or endlessly talk about little things, because it dissolves feminine dignity into juvenile pretension. 3) Don’t explain yourself or complain about things that happen or that you don’t like. Keep your opinions to yourself. Opinions that reflect adversely on you are far more numerous and likely to be different from his. The male nature is wired to presume a man’s opinions superior to women. If you sound dumb he’s gone; if you’re right, he’s unimpressed and may take offense that you are smarter than he, and then he’s gone.
Revere your independence. As you can keep him guessing about you, you keep his curiosity up, imagination working, and his interest fired up. The less you say, the more composed, upbeat, encouraging but mysterious you remain all the time. It improves the odds his appreciation will grow of who and what you are beyond what sex brings into his life. His appreciation has to grow although your attractiveness jumpstarts it, and you have to sustain it.
Forget using the words, “I love you.” You can say it, but it gains you little. The words impress and make you feel good but not him; he doesn’t base his decisions on what you say, and so the words provide you no advantage for selling yourself—unless he’s about to bail out because he thinks you have no interest in him. But, just say it once or twice; it’s easy to overdo and make you look desperate. In fact, not using that phrase generates highly desirable mystery in you. (OTOH, if he easily spouts it out, red flag, as he’s likely being disingenuous or lying to facilitate conquest.)
The one most fearful of losing the other usually loses in the long run. So, show no fear about losing him; if he threatens, hold the door open, call his bluff. If he leaves, you are blessed by finding it out then rather than later.
Also, until he actually convinces himself that he loves you—a lengthy process—he takes having to say it on your pressure or request as deep commitment or perhaps obligation to marry. A man is reluctant to take that step until he is certain. That can take months or even years, which makes devotion to you an easier accomplishment than gaining his love (explained later).
His process that wins his heart for you eventually motivates him to admirably stride down the middle of the road of marital bliss. No guarantee of what follows because so much life remains to be lived.
Step 01 is next.
The last of this series was completed two years ago. It’s time for a repeat and hopefully something new. We have new readers on board. So, let’s start at the top. We view life from outer space. God designs, Nature endows, and hormones energize two different sexes. One is dominant but the other superior. Respectively, the immovable object faces the irresistible force, male gender versus female gender. It’s the historical and highly traditional battle of the sexes.
Expecting women to submit flips the superior sex on its head. Not only that, it makes women mad just thinking about it, even when they hear it in church. Unfortunately, that causes some women to lose their female balance, to blame the men in their lives. Regardless of how pastors explain it, there’s plenty of hope always available in the feminine boodle bag of options.
Since the Holy Bible favors men on the subject, women don’t seem to have a full hand of cards to play. Ahhhhh! But they do. In fact, they hold the superior hand. They have patience, skill, hardheadedness, grateful heart, free will, and abundant opportunities to play. Men have stubbornness, self-respect, hardheartedness, ego, and competitive determination to defend only one position, that she must submit. Advantage: wives. Abundant opportunities can smother one position even though well-defended.
The advantage comes from this. When push comes to shove, submission means only one thing to men. It’s their handicap. Not handicapped, women are blessed from birth for this particular battle. They are by nature cooperative and even submissive when in their best interest. Their nature thus provides advantage that enables them to outsmart, outwit, and out-maneuver dominant males. Consequently, submission isn’t a yes or no battle. Women make a game of ‘maybe’ out of it that convinces their man that he has won.
The feminine submissive spirit, often seen by men as unrespectable, is quite capable of conquering a man’s insistence that she submit as he and other men conceive it.
I copied from Excel to Word 2007. I cannot get rid of several hidden but connected boxes around the text. My search has proven fruitless. Anyone know how? It delays my next post until at least Saturday, as I have to leave town until then. Thanks.