- The more attractive a man’s wife befitting her age, the more admirable he is among men, his competitors. But if she’s a young trophy, she’s more admired as sex target, which invites cuckolding.
- Beauty and sex are connected; beauty and discussion are not. Sexiness enhances beauty. Demanding that your man meet your expectations suppresses your sexiness, which reduces the merit of your beauty. Less merit weakens your likeability, which translates into less keepable. So, demands don’t work too well to keep a man.
- A woman should avoid the habit of complaining. Her man either hears that he should fix it or, if he can’t, then she had no need to mention it to him. From the get go, complaining weakens her likeability. She has the ability to avoid complaint and still get her way but it requires patience of which plenty is inborn.
- A woman should not explain herself to justify her actions, or seek to impress a guy by disclosing who and what she is in life and can be to him. She’s much more respected by bachelor or husband—and heard later—when she listens rather than the other way around.
- When women can’t shut up talking about themselves, men lose interest in them except for beauty, sex, and conquest. When they can’t shut up about trivial matters, men learn to disregard it. Many husbands learn that she’s too good to let her chatter matter.
- Young women should learn this. Listen long, hard, and well to a man brag and describe his accomplishments and what he can do for you. It’s the quickest way to win his respect, which is the foundation for his love.
- A man’s love arises in phases: attractiveness, respect, devotion, her likeability and loyalty, and his likeability and loyalty. True love emerges with his decision that he can be more satisfied living with her than how he’s currently living. His proposal often follows.
Tag Archives: attractive wife
621. Blame neutralizes or kills compatibility. She is unhappy with her man and blames him. He doesn’t understand her; things aren’t that bad. She’s just ungrateful for him, it appears unjustified, and he after all is a good man doing his best. If she explains it, he disagrees. What else is he supposed to do? Blaming him tampers with his sense of significance, his greatest fear especially when his woman questions it. As his self-defense attitude tells him, he’s challenged as a man and determines to produce results different and perhaps opposite to what she wants. 
622. Over time men seek improvements in their lives. They keep trying to better these main objectives: Frequent and convenient sex; meals easier to fix; comfortable recovery from daily work; sex partner that reflects credit on him. A man does it until satisfied with himself. Or compensated with a satisfying alternative such as a good and attractive wife. 
623. Her outside appearance attracts a man, her internal qualities hold him. 
624. Men seek to marry a virtuous woman, one they find so virtuous as to be fascinating. She’s only as virtuous as a man admires her qualities including appearance, traits, and achievements. So, her rewards associating with men come mostly from being admired for qualities superior to those of other women. Marital inclinations start with one man’s admiration of one woman that exceeds admiration of others. 
625. Loneliness and marriage are incompatible. Loneliness comes from too much self-centeredness that lacks self-importance. Sincere giving of herself to others and finding gratitude outside herself increases self-importance and drives out loneliness. 
626. What she thinks about most, she gets. If it’s unhappiness, she turns unhappy. If it’s pleasure, she turns toward that. If it’s loneliness, she migrates toward more of it. If its suspicion of his cheating, he’s driven toward it. (The subconscious mind takes each of us toward what we think about the most, whether good or bad, desired or undesired, liked or hated, feared or coveted.) 
627. Everything for which she can be grateful adds to her happiness. 
628. Modest attire, feminine mystique, moral restraint, monogamous spirit, and proud breast display make gaining access to sex with her appear as a major challenge. He sees that much more togetherness will be required for him to score than with women who dress suggestively or erotically. Except for the ultimate challenge of conquest, challenges are better motivators of men than sex. 
629. Feminine mystique stimulates the male mind to slow his charge to conquer, else he may miss out. 
630. Modest attire stimulates the male mind to slow its boldness, else he might offend her and lose out.