The Marrying Man ponders the new male game that girls have developed, ‘friends-with-benefits’:
· Who did and who didn’t? I don’t want one that did, but can I ever be sure?
· Did my new girlfriend do that? Does she now?
· Who are her friends? How many? Do I know them?
· When I meet them, will I know?
· How many male friends will she keep after our marriage? With benefits?
· How do I know the difference between those that benefitted and didn’t?
· Where does she draw the line between friend and acquaintance? A few drinks, perhaps?
· Does she associate with girls that do it? Still hanging out with them? (We become like those with whom we associate!)
· If she did it out of friendship, how binding will our love be? Can she devote herself to only one man? Does she need male friends?
· How long do sealed friends remain friends?
· Friendships don’t just end, so how about the benefits?
· Did she benefit any of my friends or men that I know?
· What about new friends she makes? We make? They entitled?
· Once a friend always a friend? Where does it end?
[More about high costs of cheap sex appears in posts 207, 190, 171, 161, 149, 138, 99, 84, 39, and 2. Scroll down or search by the number with dot and space following.]