- Bitchiness arises out of role confusion. Her heart and mind are not in sync.
- A female’s easy smile whispers that she knows she’s pretty.
- The more different she appears from other women, the more unforgettable she is to a man.
- If a wife mothers her husband, expect him to cheat. If he’s also of an adolescent mindset, expect to lose him.
- When she shacks up with a man, she puts a lid on his respect that she can earn. Limited respect means limited love, which means limited time together.
- Dignity—You have to act it to get it.
- A man’s devotion shines when he relinquishes dominance to a woman on those issues she wishes to dominate.
- Where laughter prevails, hope can’t be far behind. Hope and laughter go together. If you find little hope in your heart, find and generate laughter with your mind.
- The best husbands are trained in toddlerhood. Mothers charm boys to absorb adult values they are too young to emulate but which program their heart. Mothers do it by inculcating/indoctrinating adult values while respecting them as person first, boy second, and ‘unrespecter’ of bad behavior third.
- The female nature finds that manipulation comes easy. Men are not so inclined by nature.
Tag Archives: bitchiness
♦ Love is never enough. Too many little negatives interfere, and too few positives support it.
♦ Modern men have many malpractices for dealing with women and living with one. But men are trainable, when women set their mind to it.
♦ When women want a man more than their dignity and self-respect, they invariably choose poorly.
♦ A woman’s self-love determines her capacity for reliably loving a man. Bitchiness and critical attitude signal a shortage.
♦ Challenge for Wives: When telling him about what happened to you today, try telling it such that he responds with the rarest words a wife ever hears from husband, “Tell me more.”
♦ I wonder what would happen if a woman dressed up for work above and beyond whatever is standard and expected at her place of employment—for example: more feminine, less casual, neater sense of professionalism, etc. Actually I know what would happen. First, other women would dislike them for it. Second, the men would show more attention, respect, and appreciation. Third, other women would gradually follow suit to keep up with leader of the pack. Fourth, it would become a better place to work.
♦ I credit someone else for this, but I love it: Mother and child is basic Nature. Joining them with a man is basic civilization. I could add: Marriage arranges and the family unit stabilizes civilization.
A woman easily kills her relationship when she exhibits female weaknesses that harden her heart for cooperation and soften her head into competing with her man. Weaknesses follow:
♥ Facetiousness prompted by fear of being wrong.
♥ Hatefulness prompted by dislike of herself.
♥ Selfishness never untaught to her in childhood.
♥ Busyness pursuing her personal rather than their agenda.
♥ Fussiness inspired by desire for perfection.
♥ Bitchiness that flows from envy, jealousy, and similar emotions related to others.
♥ Fearsomeness brought on by mistakes or failures that she thinks might be repeated endlessly.
♥ Quarrelsomeness that emerges from her desire to drive their bus.
♥ Untidiness, the nesting merits of which she was never taught in childhood.
♥ Loneliness imagined when he’s not alongside her.
♥ Lonesomeness caused by husband’s absence at work.
♥ Moodiness that flows from her inability to control events in her life to her satisfaction.
♥ Carelessness prompted by weak sense of responsibility.
♥ Sloppiness that reflects badly on husband to his friends and competitors.
♥ Phoniness energized by fear of her true character being found out.
♥ Political correctness brought on by sense of being victimized.
♥ Unfaithfulness that boils in oil her man’s sense of significance.