Women have turned to the opposite of glamour, such as comfort, masculine behaviors, and feminist thought. They lose, so why do it?
· To make the sexes look more alike? Well, dropping glamour from everyday life makes women abandon female standards of dress and grooming, and men gain the advantage when female standards weaken.
· To act more like men? Well, women now dress and groom carelessly and sloppily and take up masculine eating habits and weight-gain proneness. They do the same raising their daughters. Do females benefit?
· In response to the political agenda of Feminism? Well, it worked, and men have become more self-centered against females, the feminist agenda, and feminists’ most offensive strategy, political correctness. Plus, men have been bought off by free and easy access to sex with numerous females, so men don’t complain.
· To take women out of the role of competing with each other for men? Well, it doesn’t. Women now steal each others’ man much more than when glamorous trends inspired women to focus on their own attractiveness for holding onto her man.
· To shed the sex object image? Well, it works the opposite of intentions. Women now routinely appear unattractive for anything but sex.
· To make men look for internal attractiveness and discover her whole person? Well, Nature doesn’t work that way. Men look for internal qualities when they need more persuasive arguments to convince a woman into their first sex together. If she’s not attractive on the outside, it makes him look for another woman. If men are too quick to look elsewhere, women yield sex more easily. If women do that, men are released quicker to look elsewhere, which brings on more and quicker yielding.
From lack of glamour that markedly separates men and women, female relationship misery expands as men are kept focused on sex everywhere. Sex objectification doesn’t ever die, and failure to dress it up with glamour just makes women cheaper and easier for men.