One Duke University senior claimed she never had a date in college and knew no one that had. So, coed now means guys and booty?
Hear the rest of the story at these post numbers.
186. Hot tips for hot lips.
187. Our education system has corrupted the term ‘self-esteem’.
188. If her boobs ain’t displayed right, she’s starting to look older.
189. One thing kills a man’s love, and another ends his presence.
190. Women energize men to pursue the next score, notch the bedpost, and go after more.
191. Girls acting like boys.
192. Nurture in the weans, lead in the tweens, coach in the teens.
193. Most body movements require little thought.
194. Mom was right. We do become like those with whom we associate.
195. He’s the left hand rhythm end of life’s keyboard. She’s the right hand melodic end.
196. Feminists want to treat his and her infidelity the same, but they’re not.
197. Baby-care adults breathe self-esteem into each of us.
198. He changes after conquest.
199. Male virginity, disconnected from romance.
200. What daughters should hear.
Escape or dodge the booty label. See the CONTENT page in the blog header.