These ‘fortitudinals’ provide theme or summary of previous posts. The numbers match the source.
116. Being feminine makes a woman very unique, which maximizes her value to men.
117. Women that have matured beyond adolescence know intuitively NOT to disclose their sexual history to their man.
118. If she makes it easy for him to know her, she makes it hard for him to keep her. Mystery captivates.
120. In the end, the way women dress and groom themselves shapes the real world for all of us.
121. Knowing his woman’s sexual history lowers her value to him.
122. Except maybe for political correctioneers, men are not into non-judgmentalism about their woman’s sexual history.
123. The feminist spirit makes women ‘stand up inside’ just thinking about a man or men. It’s toxic for a relationship.
124. Women offer sex to find love that does not bond. Men offer love that does not bond to find sex.
125. Conquest is a relationship-changing event for a man.
126. Women can’t rule the rooster, unless they empower him to rule the roost.
127. To men, relationships require no management. But women insist otherwise. At what cost?
[Previous fortitudinals appear in posts 295, 290, 285, 280, 275, 270, 265, 260, 255, 250, 245, 240, 234, 228, 213, 203, 199, 186, 182, and 176.]