- Sexually active women highly value hunks for looks, which causes them to capture men poor for keeping. Experience with many sex partners—easy for hunks—weakens a man’s spirit for devoting himself to one woman. Each score leaches out of him a little respect for female self-protectiveness and regard for a woman’s interest. 
- It’s social custom especially regarding sex. Each new generation of females works harder to duplicate males. Females initiate everything more and more, but males retain the leadership role. They help females lower female-friendly values, standards, and expectations and to demean themselves just to please males. (And a new generation emerges with different values about every six or seven years.) 
- Women act and try to date like guys. They accept ‘whatever’ to keep a relationship going. They try to participate and enjoy masculine fun and games. They let desire to not offend a man override their nature—for example, tolerate embarrassment that offends a woman’s natural modesty. Her value as any man’s keeper weakens from not standing up for herself better if at all. 
- Girls and women adopt masculine-style sexual freedom. Females devalue virginity. Girls ditch it, and mothers don’t try hard to prevent its loss to make their girls more popular. Women think of themselves as sexually adventurous. They dismiss chastity that makes males try harder, that earns masculine respect, that primes men to devote to one woman. 
- To demonstrate their independence from men, women reject feminine virtue, duplicate masculine behavior, and even demo baser behaviors in public. By acting more like men, women hope to be more appealing. In fact, successful relationships revolve around differences between the sexes that couples reduce to compatibility. 
- If women refuse to honor the male gender as more worthy than the female gender, they kill what it takes for men to respect women as more worthy than men. It’s far more attitude than fact, appreciation than trust, approximation than precision. Caution: The reverse never happens, because men don’t respect women that portray no gender uniqueness. 
- Feminists believe that male and female infidelity are the same and equal. Not so. He cheats, and she breaks down emotionally and seeks outside help. She cheats, and his sense of significance plummets. This makes her obsolete. He maneuvers to be rid of her—sometimes harshly or violently. Of course it’s not fair, but men aren’t females regardless of how feminists hope to change them. 
- Men bond with a woman and strengthen family responsibility by making themselves useful and proving their worth as rescuers, protectors, providers, problem solvers. But his woman’s insistence on her independence turns him toward escapism in big toys, expensive adventures, irresponsibility, females. To the degree he’s not needed, he’s free and looks to have pleasure. 
- Mothers imply it. We all tend to become like those with whom we associate. Feminists for three decades claimed men to be selfish lovers, inadequate mates, and poor responders to female needs. Now, women accuse men of being irresponsible lovers, mates, fathers, and family men. They also claim that men are ignorant of female needs, wants, hopes, dreams, and relationship-building. ♫ Ta da ♫ Men no longer make good husbands. Just as feminists claimed. 
- Feminism makes the worth of men decline in female eyes. Consequently, the reverse happens too. Women receive less respectful, harsher, and even abusive treatment and then try to compensate with cheap and easy sex to satisfy men into being more reliable at helping fulfill women’s needs. It doesn’t work very long for a woman. Or does it? 
Tag Archives: fathers
To recap: Conscience is a function of respect for others, and that’s a reflection of how others respect us. Let’s continue with the man.
- Males must be conditioned to be faithful to one woman. The male nature knows no conscience about spreading seed. Either female-driven Nurture compensates for Nature’s shortcoming in his formative years, or wives and families pay for the consequent oversupply of unfaithful men.
- A man’s admirable conscience grows from the infusion of morality, respectability, and mutual respect exemplified by parents and other adults. The absence of such things produces a less admirable conscience.
- Toddlers are first, because their mind has opened and self-interest starts to develop. They learn to respect others by being shown respect for whom and what they are. To greater but varying degrees, the same continues with tweens, teens, and adults.
- After entering adulthood a man’s conscience changes little except in response to traumatic events, the most glorious being acceptance of the Lord into his life.
- Guys treated poorly by females in their life tend to smother their conscience and sometimes squelch it entirely. Guys treated respectfully turn out quite differently and much more reverential of women.
- Mothers are better able to show respect for children than fathers. They have different natural roles in rearing children. Females focus on teaching right and wrong; males focus on obedience.
- A man’s formative years determines what a woman has to build on during courtship. The more diligently and unanimously respected as a male by mother, grannies, sisters, aunts, teachers, and girlfriends, the more indelibly a man’s conscience becomes conditioned against mistreating females.
- In principle, when the females in adult life duplicate or improve on those of his childhood, he’s likely to be faithful. When they don’t, he sees less reason to remain faithful, because his respect weakens.
In the final analysis, a man’s faithfulness rests on this foundation: He respects the female gender more than his own. Building on that foundation, each woman has a role to fill. That’s tomorrow.
- Women specialize in hope, because it brightens the future. Men specialize in determining respect due to others, because it determines much of what happens today.
- Wives hound husbands to become more considerate and better fathers. Men become better fathers, when they are treated as better husbands.
- Women do more to earn gratitude than to earn respect. Men do the opposite.
- Sleeping with married men not their husband stabs all women in the back. Sleeping with a married woman not his wife stabs only one man in the back. (Thanks to Princess Dogsandfitness for the first half of this.)
- Women work better with words than numbers, whereas men are opposite.
- Men are fascinated by storms, and females fear them.
- In a breakup she wants to know about the other woman, about her competition. Her anger prevails. He wants no discussion, no talk about infidelity. It disappoints her, highlights his guilt, and men dodge guilt whenever possible.
- She accepts guilt readily. He doesn’t and is more complex. (Details at article 561)
- She’s a love machine. She loves and makes it work. He’s a work machine. He works and turns it into his love.
I dedicate this series to Her Highness Katrinka. She asked “Why is it so hard for fathers and sons (specifically grown sons) to be close?” I cite the father mostly, but mother plays a more critical role than included here:
- Being of independent nature, men receive no reassurances from being close to one another as women do. So closeness has to be generated over time.
- Father and son compete as do all men. Their competitive relationship forms in the tweens and solidifies in the teens.
- Men don’t change much, unless they get saved. So, how they get along in early compete mode determines how they relate later.
- Leadership can vary greatly, but absence of both respect as a person and trust that matches maturity level breeds an unwilling follower.
- Throughout childhood, hold him back and earn his scorn. Help him along and earn his desire to belong.
- When father pays little or no attention to son’s upbringing, mother has too much influence. She’s reflects or expresses disappointment in father to the son, and he takes up her offense.
- Helicopter mothering prevents son learning from mistakes and failures. It leads to lack of both self-respect and self-confidence, which conflicts when father has those traits to spare.
- Mother elevates son over father; she treats him as adult rather than child. Son shows no respect for father, because he learned he can be equal while acting like a child.
- Trust and respect for father can easily be killed by son’s bio mom and bitter ex-wife of father, especially when son is in the tweens living with her.
- A son continually aims for independence, declares it, and expects it without argument soon after puberty. If father fights and suppresses this drive along the way, bitterness arises and follows later in life.
- When father leads uncertainly, unpredictably, distrustfully or with whims, temper, and anger, then son’s disrespect grows proportionally.
- If father suppresses son’s growth toward independence, son resents hell out of it and bitterness may well follow for life.
- If father lets son outcompete father in decision making, repeatedly outwit or beat down father to get or do what son wants, or let’s son get too independent too fast for his britches, disrespect develops and lasts for life.
Men see and hear too much of this to show much eagerness for marriage:
♦ She teaches or guides daughters about safe sex, expects them to experiment, and ignores the importance that deferred gratification adds to the maturing process. Fathers harbor contrary feelings.
♦ She just cannot be grateful for her husband doing what he’s best equipped and prepared to do—producing, providing, protecting, problem solving.
♦ She orients her thinking and feelings around harsh and loud and total self-centeredness, opposite to the female nature.
♦ She stresses her faithfulness to feminist ideology and political objectives.
♦ She tears down manliness and masculinity to uplift herself or get what she wants.
♦ She thinks about herself more than him and works with other women and what they should and can do.
♦ She offers unmarried sex after little more than chit-chat, and then after marriage complains about lack of foreplay.
This post completes the response to Princess Jessica and Princess Tamara. They inquired about it, but there is no PROPER way to balance home and work life, except as individual women make choices and succeed. These cause and effect tips may help.
© Husband will not play second fiddle, especially not to kids, pets, and even wife’s job. He married to play first fiddle, period.
© Wives want to hear words of affection, gratitude, and confirmation of their value. Mistakenly, they think men are the same. Husbands want to be respected and confirmed as significant, but in actions and not words.
© A man only needs a hut, but a woman wants a castle. She can get it by crowning him king and treating him royally. Or, she can learn to like their hut and soon tire of him.
© A man will consider his hut a castle, if he’s treated as the king. A woman’s ego restricts her from treating him that way, because she’s naturally driven to dominate her nest and their home. If she refuses to treat him royally, however, he eventually looks for an escape hatch.
© A wife’s expectations about fairness and equality in housework compete against husband’s hormones. If she wins, over the long haul he becomes more temporary.
© Fathers withdraw from parenting when not respected and upheld as good father by the mother. Mothers not upheld as a valuable and appreciated mother get rid of father—in spirit if not actually.
The other posts in this series were 486 and 488.