I watched the film ‘Network’ again. “I’m mad as Hell, and I’m not going to take it anymore.” I gotta speak out.
Girls and women commit social suicide in growing numbers. Sworn or propagandized into making men pay for past offenses or to equalize the sexes, women seek reparations. They change themselves into such unattractive creatures that men kiss them off as worthless. Women do it with a mixture of bad relationship practices that convince men: adequate for conquest only.
We all follow our beliefs more than momentary thoughts. What follows below represents what too many women believe and are guided accordingly by their hearts distorted by feminism and adopted into interpersonal relationships.
These are some of the embittered suicide pills that women either swallow or practice and presume to be okay. Nay, even the right thing for them to do, or so they believe.
- She doesn’t listen to men about what makes men tick. She relies on what other women think and feminists distort for political purpose.
- She chatters endlessly about herself, which blocks a man from selling himself to her as a potential pursuer. Feminist-think endorses full disclosure, which is contrary to building successful relationships.
- She dresses like a fugitive from garage sales, but expects men to be interested in her.
- She refuses to listen to a man talking about himself; she would rather talk about herself—and she does.
- She wears long stringy hair far too late in life; it’s low maintenance and, anyway, men or her man told her twenty years ago they liked it. Actually, it clouds her personality with the message that she’s lost in the past, just too old for a budding relationship.
- She spotlights her appearance with low maintenance, comfort over grooming, and disregard for how men may view her. IOW, no way will she pay a price to satisfy men with her appearance, which is strong poison in her suicide ditty-bag of pills.
- She refuses to compete with other gals for best appearance, strongest attractiveness. Even though men judge gals that way. It causes many to be hit on for sex by guys they don’t want.
- She believes whatever men can do, she can too. Whatever they deserve, she deserves. And, unfortunately, she tries to prove it everyday to herself, if not others.
- She bitches about male dominance and still wants to fight it. She gives up her skill and talent to govern relationships successfully, and so she’s not able to build and keep a relationship for very long.
- She yields first sex together early in dating and expects him to bond with her as she does with him. Just prior to conquest, he expects that she’s keeper, booty, or disposable. But women don’t know that ahead of time. The shorter the time before conquest, the more likely she’s disposable rather than keeper.
- She acts as the seller to convince a man to be her boyfriend or fiancé. It shuts down his interest in selling her on himself and he can sooner get into her pants. Almost guaranteed to become a dumpee as soon as she yields sex first time.
- She gets her worldly info from TV, Internet, and pop culture and accepts it as real life. Then she takes up social media habits that turn her personality so self-centered that it distorts her public personality.
- She portrays herself as sex object and criticizes men of no interest for hitting on her. It confirms to her that men are no good.
- She fails to understand that men believe what they figure out about a woman much more that what she tells them.
- She mistakenly thinks that full discovery is the way to open a relationship. In fact, the opposite works best. He describes who and what he is and she just listens, which is the start up of her earning a man’s respect that is the foundation of his love that may develop later.
- She eats like a truck driver, lives on huge high caffeine sodas, and sports a pot belly like men. She expects her excess weight will be forgiven by Mr. Next Guy and thus prove that she’s right to forgive herself. It’s a laughable equation that works so seldom, and so she ends up disliking herself every day for life.
- She arises each morning with a huge dislike of herself. She feels good until she begins to think what the day will bring and dislike of self swallows the outgoing side of her personality.
- She pays any price to claim a boyfriend as hers, even to his mistreating her mentally or physically.
- She fails to capitalize on female strengths, such as femininity, mystery, modesty, vanity, and monogamous spirit.
- She refuses to recognize this trait in the male nature: A man accepts competition with a woman prior to conquest. He refuses to compete with a woman he has conquered, and so he expects only her cooperation afterward.
- She copies masculine habits, which destroys femininity, and which cancels most female qualities that men admire and see as virtues; those that accumulate for her to make her a virtuous woman like a man hopes to marry.
- She accepts anger, lets bitterness develop, and otherwise makes herself an unattractive personality that even smiles can’t erase.
- She acts as the seller with man as the buyer, which reverses the natural roles that worked for centuries. If he’s not earning her as the seller, she’s in for a short relationship, probably just conquest.
- She floats an attitude that men are no good, and so why should she do anything special? Men always get the easy way out, why shouldn’t she?
- She wants more control, and so she dresses down to keep uninteresting men from hitting on her.
- She falsely believes that men and women are more alike than different in their natures, in their personal makeup, behavior, motivation, and interaction with the opposite sex.
- She dislikes herself so intensely that she seeks to pull those around her down to her level, and men pull the easiest because she doesn’t understand the male nature.
A lot of overlap exists in that list, but you get the idea. Men are no better than women make them, and the social suicide above makes worse whatever quality of men women face today.
That’s a lengthy menu of female poisons being injected into the social sphere. Not all women are guilty. Those prone to doing so have one thing in common. They don’t like themselves as a female, as girl or woman. They inflate their egos and help ensure their sanity by practicing the poisonous thoughts listed above.
They dislike themselves as the result of upbringing in families, predominantly those that believe feminist thought and propaganda that men are the enemies of women.