Judeo-Christian values in our foremothers’ hearts made up the spirit of general goodness that energized their husbands to build the most advanced civilization that ever arose in the world.
- We’re all imperfect, but imperfections take nothing away from nurturing, parenting, leading, and coaching kids, when we have God’s support and backing.
- Religion provides guidelines for assuaging one’s guilt. We all have it sometimes, and many are frozen with it, or we rationalize our way out of it. But God will forgive us, if we ask, for whatever brings on our guilt.
- Christians forgive, because God forgives us. Forgiving someone releases our minds to also forget what they did to us, just as God forgives and forgets.
- Christians learn that goodness comes from what we do, not from our intentions.
- The Christian spirit does so much to lift the Sour Sister mood that inflicts older women.
- We’re all plagued with two deep but negative emotions: We don‘t always deserve the gifts and blessings we get in the world, and the undeserved triggers guilt within us. Believing in Jesus Christ eliminates the dilemma. Because we don’t deserve the endless blessings that God’s Grace provides, thankfulness suppresses the urge to feel guilt.
The Judeo-Christian way of life is not just good. It’s proven to be the greatest in the world for elevating Womanhood to ‘Head of the Culture’.