- Sex to her is giving of herself. To him, it’s taking—especially their first time together.
- She is the expert on relationships and bonding. He is the expert on sex and escaping.
- Starting at puberty, boys are turned off by female nagging—unless she’s a sex target as yet unconquered. It’s natural and for life.
- Women hunger for marriage. Men can easily do without.
- A man’s confidence emanates from his self-image, his picture of who and what he is. A woman’s emanates from her self-esteem, how well she likes herself as a person, her self-love.
- The masculine way is eat to enjoy life. The feminine way is eat to sustain life.
- The sexual pleasures for a woman are far outweighed by the other things she needs for a happy life. Men for the most part let sex substitute for whatever else is missing.
- Therapeutic recovery for a man lies within his work or doing something. A woman mostly relies on time for healing while unloading anguish to the sympathetic and empathetic ears of friends.