Virtual Virginity, aka VirtVirgin, means keeping her legs crossed before marriage. It puts her in the buyer’s seat and forces a man to be the seller, to make himself worthy of her instead of the other way around.
Her attractiveness spikes his interest for sex. It’s up to her to convert his interests to her. VirtVirgin does it best.
Her first refusal intensifies his effort. Subsequent refusals push him to look ever deeper for weaknesses, so as to capitalize on whatever will get her in bed. (This all presumes he accepts her refusals as other than rejections of him.)
As her refusals continue in courtship, he serendipitously discovers her admirable strengths and non-sexual qualities. These earn more respect for her potential as a keeper. (Provided, of course, he’s more interested in her than just conqueror’s sex.)
That’s how VirtVirgin works to benefit her as buyer. By contrast, enabling his conquest before marriage reverses their roles:
· He becomes the buyer and pays whatever low price she lets him get by with prior to conquest.
· As the seller, she pays the highest possible cost, because she has only one conquest event with each man. (Women may not see it that way, but men do. Men change after conquest, and this forces women to change to stay abreast of him. (See more about their changes at post 27 below.)
· Conquest is a relationship-changing event for a man. He quits looking so attentively at a conquered woman. Nature releases his mindset to pursue something or somebody else.
· By yielding unmarried sex, she let him know what price she charges for submission. This naturally, automatically, and subconsciously programs his mind on how their relationship will work in the future.
· This enlarges his expectations for getting his way with her—we’re talking greater male dominance here, aren’t we?
That’s how the act of denying unmarried sex turns her into winner and providing it enables him to move on to something other than intensely focusing on her. The longer and more intensely he stays focused on her, the greater their bonding and the more promising their future together.
[More on VirtVirgin appears at posts 96, 70, 51, 44, 26, and 25 below.]