Princess Jessica and Princess Tamara asked for “PROPER ways a woman can balance her home and work life…without making my guy feel maligned?”
Details follow in later posts about compensating for the following imbalance caused by how God designed and Nature makes the sexes very different.
· Driven to compete against men and Nature to shape human events, a man’s primary love is most likely his work or career. If he’s pushed to choose, she may well find him committed to his work more than to her.
· A man resents and resists his woman interfering or pulling him back from what he considers essential to his purpose for their relationship, which is producing, providing, protecting, and problem solving. He expects total support and her encouragement.
· This means two things to help her approach balance: First, his career should come first. They will never be equal, but it’s fair because it’s NATURE. Second, she’s effectively in charge of most everything else, because she’s the relationship expert.
· In some order I can’t predict, she loves him, relationship, home, extended family, children, job, and career. She should prioritize these in her mind and embed them deeply into her subconscious aka convince herself emotionally what’s first, last, and in between. It requires a lot of self-talk and personal dedication.
· There is no right or wrong, but she should be aware of this: If her priorities are the reverse of the order just shown, then she bets against NATURE. She can have all these things, but it’s the worst arrangement for lifetime balance and especially harmony.
Details to follow.