- Sexually active women highly value hunks for looks, which causes them to capture men poor for keeping. Experience with many sex partners—easy for hunks—weakens a man’s spirit for devoting himself to one woman. Each score leaches out of him a little respect for female self-protectiveness and regard for a woman’s interest. 
- It’s social custom especially regarding sex. Each new generation of females works harder to duplicate males. Females initiate everything more and more, but males retain the leadership role. They help females lower female-friendly values, standards, and expectations and to demean themselves just to please males. (And a new generation emerges with different values about every six or seven years.) 
- Women act and try to date like guys. They accept ‘whatever’ to keep a relationship going. They try to participate and enjoy masculine fun and games. They let desire to not offend a man override their nature—for example, tolerate embarrassment that offends a woman’s natural modesty. Her value as any man’s keeper weakens from not standing up for herself better if at all. 
- Girls and women adopt masculine-style sexual freedom. Females devalue virginity. Girls ditch it, and mothers don’t try hard to prevent its loss to make their girls more popular. Women think of themselves as sexually adventurous. They dismiss chastity that makes males try harder, that earns masculine respect, that primes men to devote to one woman. 
- To demonstrate their independence from men, women reject feminine virtue, duplicate masculine behavior, and even demo baser behaviors in public. By acting more like men, women hope to be more appealing. In fact, successful relationships revolve around differences between the sexes that couples reduce to compatibility. 
- If women refuse to honor the male gender as more worthy than the female gender, they kill what it takes for men to respect women as more worthy than men. It’s far more attitude than fact, appreciation than trust, approximation than precision. Caution: The reverse never happens, because men don’t respect women that portray no gender uniqueness. 
- Feminists believe that male and female infidelity are the same and equal. Not so. He cheats, and she breaks down emotionally and seeks outside help. She cheats, and his sense of significance plummets. This makes her obsolete. He maneuvers to be rid of her—sometimes harshly or violently. Of course it’s not fair, but men aren’t females regardless of how feminists hope to change them. 
- Men bond with a woman and strengthen family responsibility by making themselves useful and proving their worth as rescuers, protectors, providers, problem solvers. But his woman’s insistence on her independence turns him toward escapism in big toys, expensive adventures, irresponsibility, females. To the degree he’s not needed, he’s free and looks to have pleasure. 
- Mothers imply it. We all tend to become like those with whom we associate. Feminists for three decades claimed men to be selfish lovers, inadequate mates, and poor responders to female needs. Now, women accuse men of being irresponsible lovers, mates, fathers, and family men. They also claim that men are ignorant of female needs, wants, hopes, dreams, and relationship-building. ♫ Ta da ♫ Men no longer make good husbands. Just as feminists claimed. 
- Feminism makes the worth of men decline in female eyes. Consequently, the reverse happens too. Women receive less respectful, harsher, and even abusive treatment and then try to compensate with cheap and easy sex to satisfy men into being more reliable at helping fulfill women’s needs. It doesn’t work very long for a woman. Or does it? 
Tag Archives: husbands
Even within compatible couples, the masculine preference for directness easily causes confrontation and even more so when women use it. The feminine talent and skill for cooperation makes women the relationship experts and gives birth to their preference for using indirectness. Without it, the man’s game of competition overpowers the woman’s game of cooperation and male dominance reigns at the expense of female dignity.
Women are born with immense talent and skill to use indirectness as a successful technique for dealing with men. It calls for tactics, expectations, and calculated responses centered on someone else in ways that encourage their cooperation.
Indirectness prioritizes patience over impatience, niceness over spitefulness, subtle over obvious, deferred over immediate gratification, calm and smooth talk over harsh chatter, and simpering rather than her spouting orders. It also calls for no insistence on getting her way at this time, delaying arguments until no longer needed, accepting loss of arguments to fight another day and way, finding gratitude rather than fault, smiling when frowns are expected, not complaining about her problems but asking directly for help and pleasantly depending on whatever ‘rescue’ he provides.
Women love easily. It causes grateful wives to predominately live according to their natural soft-heartedness. They routinely rely on it rather than their natural hard-headed ability. Indirectness capitalizes on that tendency. It enables wives to brighten their futures by enabling their husbands to dominate the present. Thus, the relationship expert generates the compatibility that lasts forever.
Translating all that into directness, she empowers herself to rule the rooster while enabling him to rule the roost, which offends a man until years later when he learns the truth and worth of it, which is why the hopes, dreams, and rewards a wife longs for come so much later in marriage.
- Couples shack up to test for sexual compatibility. Women deceive themselves. Men applaud themselves.
- Men presume commitment but women don’t. Women need assurance and daily confirmation, if confirmed only by themselves.
- Women expect men to be romantic, but romance slows a man’s conquering spirit. Men are as romantic as a woman requires before accepting foreplay or intercourse.
- Both wives and husbands resent facing previous sex partners of their spouse. Wife loathes the other woman. Husband holds animosity for his wife.
- Women crave frequent little things and remembrances to remind that their man is thinking of them. Men don’t.
- Men depart a relationship with hope for a less involved one the next time. Women depart a relationship with conviction she can do better the next time.
- Women easily expand their thinking from ‘me’ to ‘you and me’ and then to ‘us’ and even to ‘you come before me’. (It brightens her future.) Men are slow to grow that way and also backslide easily. (His interest lies with the present.)
- Women easily love a man, but men love their work—or whatever they have to do to prove themselves to themselves.
- To women, and mother knows best, a person’s character is more important than what that person does. Men lean toward the opposite.
Her Highness Easybreezy prompted this article by wondering at post #439: “So how much better was it ‘back then’?” She referred to women upholding virtue many years ago.
ONCE UPON A TIME
Those American centuries and decades before the 1960s seem strange to young females. They’ve imbibed so much feminist propaganda.
Female virtue indirectly enabled wives to run up a string of cultural victories for women. Our foremothers followed the spirit of abstinence without marriage, which influenced our forefathers to develop better character. Men had to earn and qualify for a woman’s hand, even after progress removed fathers from the process. Consequently, having to prove themselves worthy, men made better husbands and fathers.
Wives stressed family-friendly political, legal, and social norms and improvements. Wives influenced husbands to produce in the workplace societal improvements that evolved into family-friendly cultural values. Some examples of societal pressures that men would not produce without female influence:
- Virtue completes a female, and character completes a man. (The presence of both laid the foundation for marital success.)
- Personal responsibility comes first. (This kept fathers closer to wife and children.)
- Maturity was identified with rational thought that trumped adolescent feelings, which we see today in popularity and celebrity worship. (Few people carried adolescent values into adulthood, because parents taught by example how mature adults act.)
- The opposite gender was respected more than one’s own gender. (This generated mutual dependence between the sexes.)
- Gender interdependency promoted marriage as the prime institution and most people married. (Singles contributed little except for school teachers, and they mostly supported existing social mores and cultural values.)
- Great faith existed for fellow Americans. Respect was due everyone, and they had it until they lost it. To a lesser extent, trust was likewise. (This generated equality of respect and unified people, which glorified Americanism.)
- Everybody tended to mind his own business. (This contrasts sharply with today’s ‘I want to make a difference’. Unsaid, it usually means ‘I want to change others, but I don’t have to change.’ This invariably boils down to telling others how to live.)
These cultural results flowed from female virtue, which inspired better manly character, which changed society, and which slowly structured the American culture with ever stronger family-friendly priorities and values.
- Women specialize in hope, because it brightens the future. Men specialize in determining respect due to others, because it determines much of what happens today.
- Wives hound husbands to become more considerate and better fathers. Men become better fathers, when they are treated as better husbands.
- Women do more to earn gratitude than to earn respect. Men do the opposite.
- Sleeping with married men not their husband stabs all women in the back. Sleeping with a married woman not his wife stabs only one man in the back. (Thanks to Princess Dogsandfitness for the first half of this.)
- Women work better with words than numbers, whereas men are opposite.
- Men are fascinated by storms, and females fear them.
- In a breakup she wants to know about the other woman, about her competition. Her anger prevails. He wants no discussion, no talk about infidelity. It disappoints her, highlights his guilt, and men dodge guilt whenever possible.
- She accepts guilt readily. He doesn’t and is more complex. (Details at article 561)
- She’s a love machine. She loves and makes it work. He’s a work machine. He works and turns it into his love.
Reason, logic, and stubbornness about unmarried sex—aka common sense hardheadedness—enables women to make society female friendly. So does common sense soft-heartedness dealing with life, children, men, and husbands. Female friendliness spreads when women:
- Enhance the female side of social and domestic life by uplifting the male sex as respectable and indispensable and the female sex as respectful and grateful.
- Highly value and uphold morality, principles, and ideals that tame male aggression, civilize boys and men, and domesticate husbands for fulfilling female hopes and dreams.
- Forego immediate gratification to pursue long-range security, and do it sooner in life. (Dave Ramsey claims women have a ‘security gland’. I say this: It becomes active with her mid-STRIFE crisis that arrives about age 30 and intensifies throughout life.)
- Express, endorse, and follow moral and practical ideals that stimulate a man away from shack up and toward matrimony.
- Practice virtual virginity to allow time for a man’s interest and respect to deepen into more than romantic love. Delay his conquest until he honors her values and principles, steps up to her expectations, and yields his sense of freedom to devotion and togetherness.
When the most admirable, popular, and opinion leader females follow their nature in those ways, others follow. It pinches and squeezes male dominance. Overly independent masculinity shrinks under female pressure, which pushes men to think about and help one woman pursue her life goals.
We all use what enters our mind, because it programs our subconscious while we do something else. Consequently, I wonder:
Old movies are filled with endearing females highly admired by men. Men made admirable simply because they honor women generally and one female particularly.
For example, in bio-pics of songwriters such as Three Little Words, men write many ballads such as Nevertheless, Thinking of You, and the title song. Each aimed to express love from man to woman or the reverse. Love epitomized on screen and modeled as females wish it were displayed by boyfriends, lovers, and husbands.
What happens to modern men, when they sit through scenes and music so enchanting for women and so distant from male-centered pop values? Of course they moan, complain, and rebel. The pop culture strongly endorses male dominance and masculine independence, and men are so set in their ways anyway.
Even if they don’t listen, however, their subconscious absorbs words, ideas, and values in tempos that soothe instead of strain, promote instead of demote femininity, warm hearts instead of loins.
The question is whether men would stay around. The answer is yes if out to conquer, no unless essential for regular sex, and maybe if they want to please her.