These ‘fortitudinals’ provide special themes or summaries. Numbers match the posts.
86. Promiscuity softens a woman’s hard-headedness and hardens her soft-heartedness.
87. Mothers tame aggressiveness in their boys—or boys express it freely for life. Teen girls civilize boys into men—or they don’t get there. Wives domesticate husbands to settle down, or men move their manly selves around quite a bit.
88. A woman kisses a frog…. Then, she neuters him with words that wound his spirit….
89. Feminine mystique is whatever a woman does that stimulates curiosity and keeps a man guessing, defensive, and unsure of her values and intentions about his role in her life.
90. Her hard-headedness tames the right man. Her soft-heartedness keeps the right man.
[Previous fortitudinals appear in posts 265, 260, 255, 250, 245, 240, 234, 228, 213, 203, 199, 186, 182, and 176.]
Ω A woman kisses a frog. He turns into her prince. They marry. Then, she neuters him with words that wound his spirit for any kind of life with her. Then she can’t stand him, because he becomes more like what she calls him. Also, he can’t stand himself being with her.
Ω Women know how to kiss. They also know how to neuter a man. They treat their supposed prince in such ways that his sense of significance disappears.
Ω Insignificance is a man’s greatest fear. Emanating from his woman, it kills her future with him.
Ω Feminism-inspired females have in just a few decades invoked a macro self-fulfilling prophecy. They called the male sex inadequate for meeting the expectations of women. Behold, men became exactly that.
Ω When women call men inadequate, men read manly insignificance into it. This breeds masculine significance, but it’s the kind that leads to incivility, abuse, and violence.
Ω Men do whatever women require in order for men to have convenient and frequent access to sex. Women provide what men want but offset it with supervision and criticism. Women don’t get what they want—which is usually a lasting relationship with the man of their choice.
Ω Women are in charge of sexual activity, but men get most of the benefits. With convenient and frequent sex provided with little or no obligation, men shape their lives around more exciting things than one wordy woman hell-bent to pop his ego bubble.