All that follows below is based on the natures of men and women as they are born. Women have to figure out what’s best for them given the lessons they have learned in life and the relationships they enter.
471. Keeping her legs crossed enables a female to control unmarried relationships. It’s her cardinal power to test boyfriends, friends, and acquaintances for ability and willingness to help fulfill her hopes and dreams. 
472. Of the friends, acquaintances, and newbies she knows, their potential value becomes evident when ‘no sex with me’ enables men to turn themselves into either Mr. Not Good Enough or Mr. Good Enough. Her experience denying sex makes for better ID of prospective boyfriends and mates. 
473. The longer she holds out against conquest, then the more the best candidate accepts her other values, standards, and expectations. If he fails to accept and honor her wishes and adjust his behavior accordingly, he thus turns himself into Mr. Wrong. 
474. Celebrity worship weakens love three ways. It interferes with a woman’s appreciation of self and adoration of her significant other. She compares her boyfriend or mate against someone that appears far better. She wastes time trying to find a match for one of her favorite celebrities. 
475. Commitments at the altar mean promises for life. Sustaining promises requires devotion, specifically actions that provide evidence of commitment to both vows and spouse. If devotion to her is not evident before marriage, it’s much less likely to arise afterwards. 
476. Every love affair has a fundamental weakness without this: Both partners respect the opposite sex more than their own gender. 
477. Men aren’t the greatest listeners when dealing with women. They perceive foremost what a woman’s appearance and actions say about her. Her words don’t impress nearly as much and, in fact, he can become inattentive to them. 
478. Women expect men to change and even compromise their nature to please their mate. But men don’t do that, at least not for a woman they have conquered. 
479. Women make sex objects of certain men. The sex objects learn that women are so eager that they make themselves reusable and disposable. Men not treated as sex objects learn that such women cannot be trusted, because they play the man’s game. 
480. Ladies exemplify female hard-headedness, which men can live with and even appreciate. However, because sluts imitate and duplicate men, they exemplify soft-headedness. It’s reason enough for his escape after his infatuation and lust fade.