The happy season is upon us. I have to take a break for family and travel. So, I leave this unusual post for you to ponder while in good spirits.
I was inspired by an outstanding thinker and prominent author. On hearing him, I copied his style and uncovered a precise summary of What Women Never Hear. He identifies one side of the equation to restore male-female compatibility. I identify the other side.
On his December 11 TV show, Glenn Beck interviewed Stephen Mansfield, author of Mansfield’s Book of Manly Men—An Utterly Invigorating Guide to Being Your Most Masculine Self. The author summarized his book with this. (I add the brackets to describe my understanding of his principles.)
Mansfield’s MANLY MAXIMS
- Manly men do manly things. [aka not female things]
- Manly men tend their fields. [aka fulfill responsibilities]
- Manly men build manly men. [aka set good examples and father well]
- Manly men live to the glory of God. [aka live up to standards higher than Man]
Mansfield and Beck agreed that the country needs a similar book for women. Watching them discuss those maxims, comparable maxims for women jumped from my mind as the summary of 850,000 words in What Women Never Hear. I jotted and have only reordered them. I present them to you for Christmas.
Dean’s FEMININE MAXIMS
- Feminine women exemplify moral living.
- Feminine women tend their relationships.
- Feminine women tame and civilize male aggressiveness.
- Feminine women inspire men to respect and love others.
I leave you with this encouraging thought. Merged, stirred, and melted into human behavior, these MAXIMS can make everything better once again.