These ‘fortitudinals’ provide theme or summary of previous posts. The numbers match the source.
141. When a woman talks about her exes, she places a magnifying glass over her own shortcomings.
142. He offers his strengths for her to appreciate. If she shows no weaknesses, his strengths fade in importance, and so does she.
143. Most men reveal their true character but not entire Self when facing a woman’s hard-headed and continuing delays for their first sex together.
145. Spill her guts and end up in ruts.
146. Feminists claim women are downtrodden by men and subjected to the injustices of male domination. Really?
147. Females learn the most and the best about males by retaining their virginity, both real and virtual.
148. When thinking as men do, women lose their relationship management expertise.
149. Men marry the extraordinary woman. Extraordinary doesn’t arise from doing what any women can do.
150. Generally, women show too much disrespect for their man, and men easily tire of it.
[Previous fortitudinals appear in posts 310, 305, 300, 295, 290, 285, 280, 275, 270, 265, 260, 255, 250, 245, 240, 234, 228, 213, 203, 199, 186, 182, and 176.]