- Commitment is a two-way, negotiated exchange of obligations. Devotion is one-way verbal and physical communication aimed at inspiring two-way dedication. 
- Commitment is made with words. Devotion is observed through actions.
- Commitment promises togetherness with her. Devotion shows that she’s cherished and he’s dedicated to her. 
- Commitment may promise physical fidelity. Devotion promises emotional faithfulness, because she’s worth too much to lose. 
- Commitment signals she’s worthy enough for him at least for now. Devotion signals that he needs her with him for the long term. 
- Commitment’s promise of togetherness may last or not, because only time and future tell. Devotion to her lasts because his dedication shapes both time and the future on her behalf. 
- Commitment fades under daily pressures that eat away at promises and weaken togetherness. Devotion of himself to one woman triggers a man’s nature to provide and protect against life’s pressures; dedication determines his duty. 
- Promises require no cherishment of her at the present. His devoted actions and sacrifices show that she’s cherished. 
- Commitment leaves room to blame her for togetherness problems. Devotion bonds him more tightly and inspires him to blame everything else rather than her. 
- Commitment has no obligation to excuse his woman’s mistakes. Devotion finds excuses to forgive and forget her mistakes. 
Tag Archives: mistake
♣ She assertively initiates unmarried sex—will she be led to church or left in the lurch? Odds favor the latter.
♣ New mothers that have no husband to love them indulge their children in hope mom will be more deeply appreciated.
♣ She wears her heart on her sleeve, just to be sure he understands her—mystique or mistake? Probably the latter.
♣ She goes for one-night stands and bitches when he doesn’t call. Who’s at fault? The giver or the taker?
♣ Girls providing fellatio in public add dignity to the female gender. Right?
♣ Young women join adolescent men in raucously and raunchly applauding women stripping, pole dancing, using dildos. Debase your own gender and expect manly respect for anything but sex? Reflect badly on the gender?
♣ She gets in his face loudly to win an argument. Is she attractive to keep around or just another guy to ignore?
♣ A woman kisses a frog into princehood. They marry. Then, she neuters him with words that wound his spirit for any kind of life with her. Then she can’t stand him, because he becomes more like what she calls him. Also, he can’t stand himself being with her.
[More about female malpractice appears in posts 221, 206, 189, 175, 164, and 150. Scroll down or search for the number with a dot and space following it.]
For both sexes marriage is an investment, either small or large. The bigger a man’s investment, the better for the woman. This makes sense, but why?
A man misses out for unmarried sex with a woman. They marry up. In his mind he has paid the ultimate price for frequent and convenient sex. The harder he has to work for something, the greater his investment of time, effort, and personal commitment to complete or finish the job. Well, his job is no longer conquest, it’s making a success of marriage. At least, that’s the way he starts, because he was outcompeted for sex.
Having made the greatest sacrifice, having invested himself totally because he obligated himself to provide and protect, it’s much more difficult to admit to himself that he made a mistake. (With small investments it’s far easier to shrug off mistakes and start over.)
Having been defeated for unmarried sex, he bought into the marriage game. What’s for him to question? He decided to do this thing. Thus, when problems arise, his mind is stabilized against uncovering thoughts that he made a mistake.
This makes him hesitate to question the fundamentals, such as her, his devotion, their marriage, their future. Acceptance without questioning fundamentals helps solve problems without unsealing a couple’s togetherness.
Virtual virginity is all about maximizing a man’s investment in her, their relationship, their marriage, their family, their life together forever.
[More about virtual virginity appears in posts 169, 158, 147, 136, 125, 96, 70, 51, 44, and 25. Scroll down or search for the number with a dot following.]
Girls and women repeatedly spend time as ex-girlfriend, ex-lover, ex-live in, ex-wife. Whether searching, shacking up, or married, women repeatedly bounce from one misery to another interrupted frequently with love that doesn’t last and often with a new child. First with a guy and then without, and then with a guy and then without, and then….
Males are just males. Mothers, girls, and wives turn them into promising boys and mature men that please or displease females.
Every man expects he will be great as a mate—by masculine standards, that is. They must be taught otherwise, if female expectations are met.
Sexual encounters do not improve men, because sex neither bonds nor changes them for female advantage. The actions and reactions of women withholding intercourse teach men to adopt female-friendly behaviors and try harder to please females.
When there’s a shortage of unmarried sex all across society, it shapes masculine thinking toward goodness and what women appreciate. Trying to qualify for sex by searching for a female’s weaknesses, a man coincidentally learns about her non-sexual strengths and qualities of value to him. His love needs that base, if it’s to endure beyond the fading of lust, infatuation, and romantic love.
The presence of unmarried sex all across modern society shapes masculine thinking against what women appreciate. The ease of bouncing blossom to blossom lures men away from spending very much effort on females and especially the baggage-laden interests of one. Also, male dominance intensifies.
Modern women don’t rise to the challenge of relationship management required to succeed as a couple. Instead, they act less feminine, more masculine, and objectify themselves for trading in the sexual marketplace.
When relationship mistakes and failures become evident, she dumps him before he dumps her.
She recycles to the dreaded ex side of life. Her lament: ♫Where oh when ♫is my next boyfriend? She sighs and sponges up the sympathy and encouragement of her girlfriends. But the next hook up restarts the cycle.