What are dads paying for? One Duke University senior claimed she never had a date in college and knew no one that had.
Given all the sex on campus, this makes coed mean guys and booty? Does dad know what’s happening to his princess?
She can escape booty call, but she needs to abandon the guys’ game. It’s up to her and not him. The following themes or thoughts about previous articles may lead to new perspectives. (Search by the number and scroll down if not at top.)
217. She appears desperate and disposable when everything’s easy for him.
218. Female values shape campus social life except when they let men do it.
219. Nagging herself produces unintended consequences.
220. Feminine mystique slows the male mind for conquest.
221. First date plants the seeds of no call, booty, or marriage.
222. Commitment ain’t devotion.
223. What guides our lives?
224. Bonding for newlyweds.
225. Mates differ, whether recognized or not.
226. Just who are ‘friends with benefits’?
227. What daughters should hear.
228. More sex education
229. Women copy men but fail, and ennui and depression set in.
230. Virtue helps bonding.
Escape or dodge the booty label. See the CONTENT page in the blog header.