- Commitment is a two-way, negotiated exchange of obligations. Devotion is one-way verbal and physical communication aimed at inspiring two-way dedication. 
- Commitment is made with words. Devotion is observed through actions.
- Commitment promises togetherness with her. Devotion shows that she’s cherished and he’s dedicated to her. 
- Commitment may promise physical fidelity. Devotion promises emotional faithfulness, because she’s worth too much to lose. 
- Commitment signals she’s worthy enough for him at least for now. Devotion signals that he needs her with him for the long term. 
- Commitment’s promise of togetherness may last or not, because only time and future tell. Devotion to her lasts because his dedication shapes both time and the future on her behalf. 
- Commitment fades under daily pressures that eat away at promises and weaken togetherness. Devotion of himself to one woman triggers a man’s nature to provide and protect against life’s pressures; dedication determines his duty. 
- Promises require no cherishment of her at the present. His devoted actions and sacrifices show that she’s cherished. 
- Commitment leaves room to blame her for togetherness problems. Devotion bonds him more tightly and inspires him to blame everything else rather than her. 
- Commitment has no obligation to excuse his woman’s mistakes. Devotion finds excuses to forgive and forget her mistakes. 
Tag Archives: obligation
443. Women generate incompatibility when they endorse male values by copying masculine behavior. Their short-range wishes torpedo their long-range thinking. Their future begins to melt and they later morph into the multiplex of singleness, disappointment, unhappiness, abandonment, loneliness, isolation, hopelessness, despair, depression, divorce, gloom, and misery. (I don’t argue against the comfort or convenience, but only how such things affect men and weaken respect for women generally and each one individually.) A few examples of wrongful copying:
- Women too easily and too often discard lovely and attractive feminine attractiveness. They copy men with tee shirts, careless hairdos, black or dull and ragged clothes, tattoos, piercings. 
- Either not caring or presuming the right to argue in his face, women compete against their man after conquest, when the male nature expects only cooperation from a conquered woman. 
- Women adopt masculine-style sexual freedom. They let men get by dodging personal commitments, domestic obligations, and responsible habits. Lack of time before conquest prevents words of commitment rising to actions of devotion. Being given frequent and convenient access to sex without marital obligation, men don’t have to provide the extra-female-friendly things that truly benefit women as custom and each woman in particular. 
- By absorbing feminist politics, women condemn the masculine nature while turning off or tuning out their female nature. 
- If she can depend on herself, she doesn’t need him. If that happens, she’s not grateful for him. If that happens, he’s not interested in staying with her beyond the eagerness of romantic love. 
- Women discard feminine mystique. They quit using old school hard-to-get. They mistakenly expect that men appreciate a woman’s sacrifice of her sexual assets. With so little to do to score, men sun themselves later in boredom instead of pleasing women as women wish they could be pleased. 
- Women plead for mutual and meaningful full disclosure, but men have no obligation for being as accurate as women expect. Men hear weakness in her disclosures and use it to get her into bed. It fine tunes men to deal openly but with no obligation for either candidness or honesty. 
- Exposing her weaknesses before conquest reduces the size and intensity of the fascination and promise he sees in her that guides him to the altar. 
- Women think everything should be more equal, so they upstage men by initiating sex. Men welcome it, but it short-circuits or at least weakens a man’s respect that is so essential for enduring love to develop as romantic love fades. 
- Experience with many sex partners hardens a woman’s heart. It makes her cynical, suspicious, and unable to like herself enough to hold a man very easily. 
As women go, so goes society. They set cultural values, and society spirals downward when women and children feel less than great about themselves.
· Feminists tear down the masculine and manly to seek equality. Women silently and subconsciously accept themselves as inferior. The results show up as low self-worth (aka self-esteem), less self-respect, less appealing self-image, and weaker self-confidence relative to men.
· A sense or fear of inferiority—combined with libido energized by feminist propaganda—prompts women to provide sex with little or no obligation. Men always win and women ultimately lose in the free sex game. Promiscuous women even admit that sex becomes meaningless later in life.
· Feminists promote masculine-style sexual freedom. It compensates the male gender but works against the interests of women and children. Compounded into younger generations, prepubescent girls now engage in public sex. School bus or boys’ restroom fellatio anyone? Early teen pregnancy okay with parents? Impregnators feel responsible?
· Women may capture a man, but even if they can hold him, threat of abandonment or theft-by-trophy haunts her for decades.
· The institution of family loses stability from feminist and other political pressures, and female hopes and dreams go unfulfilled.
· What feminists for decades claimed men to be, they now are. Women fulfilled the feminists’ self-fulfilling prophecy.
Modern females believe male adoration will sooner or later flow from feminist behavior. Otherwise they would not buy into it. Nature insists and reminds daily that male adoration flows from the brand of extreme femaleness known as femininity.
[Other posts about the Dark Side are 233, 211, 196, 180, 168, 157, 146, 134, 129, 123, 103, 92, 71, 50, 47, and 23. Scroll down or search by the number and then click the title.]
Females succumb to male expectations and standards, which lower their value as mates. They accept commitment instead of taking time to generate a man’s devotion.
⌂ Commitment promises togetherness with her. ♥ Devotion delivers his dedication to her.
⌂ Commitment only promises to rule out other women. ♥ Devotion delivers it, because she’s worth not losing.
⌂ Commitment signals she’s worthy enough for him. ♥ Devotion signals she’s more than worthy for him.
⌂ Commitment’s promise of togetherness may last or not, because only time and future tell. ♥ Devotion to her lasts even though living together may not happen.
⌂ Commitment dies easily under daily pressures that eat away at promises and togetherness. ♥ Devotion of self to one person triggers a man’s nature to provide and protect against life’s pressures.
⌂ Promises require no work at the present. ♥ Devotion exhibits personal sacrifices today.
⌂ Commitment is a two-way, negotiated exchange of obligations. ♥ Devotion is one-way verbal and physical communication aimed at inspiring two-way dedication.
⌂ Commitment leaves room to blame her for togetherness problems. ♥ Devotion bonds him more tightly and inspires him to blame everything else before her.
⌂ Commitment has no obligation to excuse a mate’s mistakes. ♥ Devotion finds excuses to protect one’s mate.
⌂ Promises make only vague and risky commitment, as females see it. ♥ Women crave someone’s devotion.
Commitment is infatuation, lust, love, or maybe empty words. The only proof lies in the absence of breaking up.
Devotion is observable. He courts her delicately and doesn’t push too hard for conquest, because he’s afraid of losing her.
NOTE: She did it again. The nice lady that inspired post 219 also inspired this one.
[More on the shattering of female dominance appears at posts 209, 194, 173, 159, and 151.]
Ω A woman kisses a frog. He turns into her prince. They marry. Then, she neuters him with words that wound his spirit for any kind of life with her. Then she can’t stand him, because he becomes more like what she calls him. Also, he can’t stand himself being with her.
Ω Women know how to kiss. They also know how to neuter a man. They treat their supposed prince in such ways that his sense of significance disappears.
Ω Insignificance is a man’s greatest fear. Emanating from his woman, it kills her future with him.
Ω Feminism-inspired females have in just a few decades invoked a macro self-fulfilling prophecy. They called the male sex inadequate for meeting the expectations of women. Behold, men became exactly that.
Ω When women call men inadequate, men read manly insignificance into it. This breeds masculine significance, but it’s the kind that leads to incivility, abuse, and violence.
Ω Men do whatever women require in order for men to have convenient and frequent access to sex. Women provide what men want but offset it with supervision and criticism. Women don’t get what they want—which is usually a lasting relationship with the man of their choice.
Ω Women are in charge of sexual activity, but men get most of the benefits. With convenient and frequent sex provided with little or no obligation, men shape their lives around more exciting things than one wordy woman hell-bent to pop his ego bubble.
Women hook up only to ask the question: Why does he not call? Possible reasons apply both after weeks of dating and one-night stands.
Ω She acted desperate and easily readable.
Ω He thinks more of her as candidate for his parade of conquered females than as a prize worthy of a return bout.
Ω He was just looking for a one-night stand.
Ω He’s committed to someone else.
Ω She’s sexy but unlikeable by him.
Ω She’s likeable but unattractive to him.
Ω She expects hook up to bond him with her.
Ω She yielded too soon. He learned nothing about whatever else she may have to offer.
Ω He’s an a–hole, which she should have taken time to detect.
Ω She showed signs of a nag, haranguer, meddlesome female.
Finally, obligation to return following hook up is a function of commitments made before hook up. This takes time to win him over for more than sex. Time’s also needed to build trust that he’s won over.