- Women dress up to please their selves. Men dress up to impress women.
- Men work their way out of depression, usually one thing at a time. When women get depressed, it affects their whole being and life.
- Men complain without explaining. They don’t worry much about being misunderstood. Women explain to make a complaint. They try harder to avoid misunderstanding.
- Husband takes wife for granted, when she displays the independence that men commonly show. He sees her doing well if his attention is not required. Her self-confidence and complaint-free attitude thus work against her. She takes him for granted, when she focuses her efforts on herself, kids, or career.
- Men respond more to thinking than feelings and don’t like to think that they change. They are also more reluctant to divulge what lies in their heart. Women respond more to feelings, disclose them more readily, and change them more easily.
- Women worry most about what’s happening or about to happen to them, e.g., being dumped. Men worry most about how they’re going to accomplish something, e.g., finish a job, be able to get by with less than the ideal, talk females into sex without obligations.
- Many people don’t feel good about themselves unless they are talking. A few are men, but most are women.
Tag Archives: please herself
First, the way we dress plays a major role in how we behave. People judge behavior. Therefore, our attire and grooming generate judgments about us, and people act on those judgments when they deal with us.
Second, we are who we associate with. So, dressing like our peers catalogues us. It breeds stereotypes. As mother so correctly stated, “Birds of a feather flock together.”
Third, dressing up improves part of one’s appearance, so it brings self-gratitude, which brings happiness with oneself, which improves the picture one has of oneself, which breeds self-confidence and greater ability to deal successfully with others.
Fourth, when women dress up they make my world prettier. Of course, women respond that they care little about brightening this man’s world, but I’m not the only man out there. If women don’t want to light up the world men live in, men are released to uglify in their own style. In the end, the way women dress and groom themselves shapes the real world for all of us.
A WOMAN DRESSES AND GROOMS HERSELF:
© For comfort to please herself.
© With class to show her self-confidence.
© Prettily to feel good about herself.
© Distinctly to attract a man’s attention.
© Sloppily if she just doesn’t care.
© As a hottie to avoid being called a nottie.
© Femininely if she wants respect and recognition for who she is.
© Professionally if she works proudly in her job.
© Masculinely if she’s bitch or butch.
© Gaudily if she’s weak at reading other people or insensitive to or disdainful of their judgments.