- Women specialize in hope, because it brightens the future. Men specialize in determining respect due to others, because it determines much of what happens today.
- Wives hound husbands to become more considerate and better fathers. Men become better fathers, when they are treated as better husbands.
- Women do more to earn gratitude than to earn respect. Men do the opposite.
- Sleeping with married men not their husband stabs all women in the back. Sleeping with a married woman not his wife stabs only one man in the back. (Thanks to Princess Dogsandfitness for the first half of this.)
- Women work better with words than numbers, whereas men are opposite.
- Men are fascinated by storms, and females fear them.
- In a breakup she wants to know about the other woman, about her competition. Her anger prevails. He wants no discussion, no talk about infidelity. It disappoints her, highlights his guilt, and men dodge guilt whenever possible.
- She accepts guilt readily. He doesn’t and is more complex. (Details at article 561)
- She’s a love machine. She loves and makes it work. He’s a work machine. He works and turns it into his love.