These ‘fortitudinals’ provide special themes or summaries. Numbers match the posts.
71. Feminism promotes ‘get in his face’ as the way to protect a woman’s interests. This nullifies her natural strengths for shaping a man’s behavior.
72. Men don’t voluntarily abandon the hormonal urge of being a man. But they enlarge their persona when coached to do so by one woman. Since improvement requires a man to change, respect is her key to the operating room, submissiveness her surgical instrument.
73. He can’t be successful to himself, if others see him weakened by his wife. His competitors are outside the home, not inside.
74. The sexual pleasures for a woman are far outweighed by the other things she needs for a happy life. Men for the most part let sex substitute for whatever else is missing.
75. When she makes herself worthy of a man by easily or readily providing sex, it doesn’t matter much if she’s pretty and attractive. Sloppy or comfortable will work for her, but it adds nothing to his reputation for having a good looker. This diminishes her worth as keeper.
[Previous fortitudinals appear in posts 250, 245, 240, 234, 228, 213, 203, 199, 186, 182, and 176.]