Younger women screw up their lives with beliefs they shouldn’t have, facts not understood, and expectations never fulfilled by men. They:
- Disdain uniqueness that makes a female interesting. They want to look and act alike as if groupthink, copycat clothing, and uncared-for hair have attraction for anything other than sex.
- Carry girlhood thoughts into adulthood, such as popularity is the primary measure of one’s importance.
- Practice grossness in the name of gender freedom.
- Display laziness of personal appearance and grooming that men take as invitation to dominate. If she doesn’t go along to get along, no big loss.
- See no connection between dressing erotically and being misunderstood about their wishes or intentions.
- Expect to be judged by their internal Self, by who they really are. They often appear so uninteresting and common, however, that men are discouraged from sticking around to find out who they really are, and especially after conquest.
- Carry their interesting Self inside just waiting for an opportunity to reveal it or better yet to exchange it with a man’s interesting Self. Thoughts of full disclosure excite them but their uninteresting outside doesn’t attract much interest toward their inside persona.
- Lose society’s battles of the sexes, because they give away the cultural war of the sexes. The battles are governed by the moral, social, and domestic values and standards that make up the culture. For example, low morality minimizes social pressures and favors men, okays infidelity, and enhances male dominance. High morality generates and strengthens social pressures that stifle male dominance, reward faithfulness, favor women and children, and promote the family as primary cultural institution.
- Give up their self-respect to make their selves popular. They don’t grasp this connection: A woman’s self-respect is essential for a man’s respect for her to develop. His respect of her is the foundation upon which his love thrives. So, as her self-respect fails to shine, so will a man’s love.
As you can see, common translates as uninteresting which makes women much less important than they want to be. So, they face continual frustrations from having developed poor habits of thought and appearance.